Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is A Good Program To Play Bin Files?

Poster
    And can I view the file if I just download some codecs...I got k lite codec pack from before..Do I need some neew ones in order to play the file or do I have to download a new program??

thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    try Daemon tools.... you'll be able to load your bin files & watch them without burning to disc.

o & no extra codecs will be needed... its likely to be a svcd.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Thanx..But I have no i idea how to use deamon tools..The program wont open at all

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by puk)@3 November 2003 - 13:24
    try Daemon tools.... you'll be able to load your bin files & watch them without burning to disc.

o & no extra codecs will be needed... its likely to be a svcd.
    how tha hell do u use daemon tools, it doesnt make any sense at all!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Try Isobuster.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by snowyriver@3 November 2003 - 14:36
    Try Isobuster.
    i have tried that but i want to know about daemon tools,

i am reading Instructions on official site and they dont make any sense at all

what is mount and unmount image!! (what is the main concept of daemon tools)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Bins are made for burning to cd which I recommend u do. But if u just want the file inside the bin use WinIso or IsoBuster.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    just install daemon tools. then look at your tray icons, daemon tools should be there. just right click and select mount drive then mount image and just select the cuesheet for your bin then it will load as per normal.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Gre1@3 November 2003 - 14:46
    Bins are made for burning to cd which I recommend u do. But if u just want the file inside the bin use WinIso or IsoBuster.
    all film frames comes correpted when i extract the file (movie) with WINISO or ISOBUSTER!

if i burn the bin and cue files do i need to encode them first (cos it is a movie) or i just burn the CUE file as it is!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by RedRival@3 November 2003 - 14:49
    just install daemon tools. then look at your tray icons, daemon tools should be there. just right click and select mount drive then mount image and just select the cuesheet for your bin then it will load as per normal.
    yeah it worked great and film frames are perfect, thx

so basically daemon tools are open image files (is that right) and what is mount and unmount images!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast