Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: top torrent trackers for polygot language students??

..... BT Rep: +2
    30+ languages?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_ View Post
    @TraLaLa - I don't speak all of the languages listed in the list. As I stated in the initial post, between my friends and I, WE collectively speak a lot of languages. I just want this thread to be an accumulation of the absolute best trackers associated with the languages that we speak. Not all the languages of the world, only the ones I listed. ^^

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    @pone44 - Yes sir. I don't think that is unusual though. And yeah, Tralala, even with what I stated earlier, I wouldn't mind having access to all the trackers I listed and potential ones listed here. But I'm hoping that they (the websites) are actually written in the languages they are associated with rather than being written in English. That would help us with our language skills much better.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    It's not but i doubt that you will get access to all those trackers, who knows though. So you are going to watch movies to learn these languages or are looking for films from these countries listed?

@pone44 - Yes sir. I don't think that is unusual though. And yeah, Tralala, even with what I stated earlier, I wouldn't mind having access to all the trackers I listed and potential ones listed here. But I'm hoping that they (the websites) are actually written in the languages they are associated with rather than being written in English. That would help us with our language skills much better.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    We are not in the beginning stages now. The languages that we speak, we all are pretty proficient in them somewhat. (but not all of course) We would be primarily using the sites to download music in different languages. I am also a member of the website karaoke-world.co.uk so for the languages that don't have karaoke language specific forums, we will make karaoke files for them and sing till we can't sing anymore! As you can see, we love karaoke! I, for one, know that I won't be watching movies that much simply because sitting down to watch a movie is a time-consuming task and most of the languages have a terrible movie industry. Exceptions include Japanese (great kinky tv shows), Korean (nice movies)
    Last edited by unknown1_; 07-24-2010 at 11:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Try looking through the trackers on http://www.torrentking.org/?select=all or Google to see what trackers you are interested in and post back.
    Last edited by pone44; 07-24-2010 at 11:25 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    @pone44 - Thanks but I've seen that website before already. Unfortunately, it is a very outdated and not useful site for the most part.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I don't see anything about "edu lines" in my Google search. Would you please explain what this is and how one accesses it, please? It sounds very nice! ^^
    Edu lines is a short form of saying university slaves. Then again, that might not make any sense, either. If you want, I can explain it in better detail over pm's. I'd hate it if some of my favorite ones are taken down over a google search aide.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 07-25-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    Sure go ahead and PM me. I'm all ears because yeah "university slaves" doesn't ring any bells either. ^^

What about the other language torrent trackers? Judging by the posts I've seen FST, there should be plenty of multilingual members all over this forum. Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, etc. to name a few of the languages whose native speakers frequent here...
    Last edited by unknown1_; 07-25-2010 at 02:18 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Instead of hunting down specific trackers (though, I'm sure they exist) why not visit a place like TL or TB, considering they race a lot of foreign stuff? What's wrong with specific language forums, where this question would probably be answered relatively promptly?

By the way, just out of pure curiosity, when you say "we" while collectively referring to your group; how large is said group? I speak 4 languages, myself. If I were to sum up all the languages my friends and I speak, it would be about 10 (9 if you count British as English), so I'm quite surprised to see the extent of your respective lingual musters.

As for the PM, you'll find it in your inbox tomorrow. I'm quite the lazy bum.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 07-25-2010 at 02:32 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    cool story bro

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast