Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: top torrent trackers for polygot language students??

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Well gotta say,its kinda unusual to learn a lot of different languages lol and to keep up with all it as well.May I recommend Incremental Reading ,btw I know Chinese,English and my native lanuguge and a little bit of French,Japanese and Dzongha.
    Anyway,bwtorrents and Desitorrents,both of them are very good content vise.Joining any one of them will suffice.You will find Music/Movies etc in different languages spoken in India.But Hindi is the mainly focused language,forum and tracker is english though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_ View Post
    Please do not take it as an insult by any means. I am simply looking for one that's all. I didn't insult him in any way as far as I see but if I did then I do in fact apologize. No offense intended.
    No worries, I'm obviously at fault since I didn't read what you mentioned in the first post.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Anyway,bwtorrents and Desitorrents,both of them are very good content vise.Joining any one of them will suffice.
    I'm assuming Desitorrents is the best as I originally suspected.
    btw I know Chinese,English and my native lanuguge and a little bit of French,Japanese and Dzongha.
    Yet another polygot reveal himself! lol! But where's the other language representation? ^^

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Its fucking polyglot!!!! Jeez with an "l"
    Im kay

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster
    Oops, yeah, polyglot. That's what I meant. My apologies for the spelling mishap, it is a mistake that a language enthusiast should not make. ^^

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    No you know what, i overreacted.Its just that when i first saw the thread topic i was like "wtf is polygot?maybe its polygon?...nah that doesnt make any sense"
    and then after reading your first post i finally got it.But no sir you just did it again with your last post and i was liek "oh come oooon"
    Im kay

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1
    But where's the other language representation? ^^
    Didnt get you but if you were asking about Dzonga,its the native language of Bhutnese people.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    Didnt get you but if you were asking about Dzonga,its the native language of Bhutnese people.
    well, I was referring to the absence of member recommendations for the best tracker in the other languages that are on my list in the original post BUT since you mentioned that. You are a citizen of Bhutan!!?? Wow! That is soo cool! Do you live there in Bhutan right now? From what I know about Bhutan, it is one of the most isolated places in the world AND it is ranked as being one of the happiest places to live on earth! Currently, I have no interest in Dzonga but I'd love to get to know you better in hopes that one day I could actually visit you in Bhutan! I know it sounds crazy to say something like that on a forum but I travel when I can and also I heard that foreigners visiting Bhutan have to pay $200 for every day that they are visiting Bhutan! A daily foreign tax! Extremely expensive place to visit! (sorry for the off-topic. Is it ok, if I PM you?) My, my, my, what a pleasant surprise, we have some interesting members here on FST, it seems. ^^
    Last edited by unknown1_; 07-29-2010 at 07:19 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    I was born and spent my childhood upto 5th standard there(In capital,Thimphu),then moved to japan and just when I was about to get laid there(Damn!),I got moved to India for my highschool.Bhutan being Isolated has its benefits.Calm and quiet country in the middle of himalayas <3,Traditionally rich and their capital city and some other hot spots are technologically advanced as well.Well,remote areas are still lagging behind though.I visit Bhutan every big holiday that I get but never head about the 200$ tax,its maybe because India,Bhutan and some other asian countries are in "SAARC" treaty.I dont mind any PM but I dont know,If I can be of any help.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    when i first saw the thread topic i was like "wtf is polygot?maybe its polygon?...nah that doesnt make any sense"
    and then after reading your first post i finally got it.But no sir you just did it again with your last post and i was liek "oh come oooon"
    No sir, he's totally right! Polygot exists and is just a polyglot, as you already know, who haven't mastered English yet. And that's it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast