Thread: Other trackers like thevault.bz

Are there any other trackers like this? I'm new to the tracking world and I feel like a kid in a candy store. Just looking for some other stuff.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kkoo View Post
    Are there any other trackers like this?
    The only other one I know:
    http://www.biztorrents.com/
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    the place.bz ??

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The content is not the same as thevault, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLa View Post
    the place.bz ??

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I'm looking for business torrents. Biztorrent is a new one spawned from the guys from bitseduce. I've been doing some research. I'm looking for more sites on busines/self-help, learning.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    googleme's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    salad.tl has similar content like thevault.bz. but i think thevault is the best tracker for business materials :-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    bitme has a bunch of business related files but not as many as Thevault.
    Thevault purchases a lot of the material with group buys exclusive to the site.theplace also does a lot of group buys and is not business related. The content is mostly for self help,seduction,sex,meditation. Demonoid is probably second to thevault with business related content.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by googleme View Post
    salad.tl has similar content like thevault.bz. but i think thevault is the best tracker for business materials :-)
    People at Vault's forums say Salad is no good, mostly the same stuff (reuploads) as in TheVault.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by googleme View Post
    People at Vault's forums say Salad is no good, mostly the same stuff (reuploads) as in TheVault.
    agreed salad has the same as the vault but the vault really does have the most material. I'm just looking to cover all bases. I'm looking for more of a techie tracker with programming stuff. Maybe a learning tracker?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i also heard about biztorrents.com.. maybe u wanan check that out mate