Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is is the best one click hosting service?

MU does have restrictions, Mediafire you can download as much as you want but less content. You could buy a unlimited account for $250.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I actually have both hotfile and megaupload at the moment and i find both services great even though i think the content at hotfile is more

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    mediafire, i dont care if it's a bit slow... not with multiple downloads allowed.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Rapidshare got slapped for giving you points every time someone downloaded your files. I'm surprise they have yet to nudge Hotfile for giving people money instead.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, I am looking to download only. So hotfile may catch some heat for paying uploaders in the future, maybe it is better to stay away?

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Rapidshare got slapped for giving you points every time someone downloaded your files. I'm surprise they have yet to nudge Hotfile for giving people money instead.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    In my opinion hotfile is the best choice at the moment . There is far more content hosted on hotfile than on mu . Just make some searches over at warez-bb to see what i'm talking about

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    So hotfile may catch some heat for paying uploaders in the future, maybe it is better to stay away?
    Maybe, although their speeds are good, and they're being used for hosting files every time more and more. Even if they do get nudged about their rewards program, I doubt the "cops" are going to go after downloaders, but rather Hotfile's staff.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    cata2008's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My prefered hosting service is hotfile

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Rapidshare killed themselves with recent changes :\

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    I agree

Just buy the most expensive service you can that will prolly work the best and since u will be paying for the service you'll be protected from any possible copyright issues because you can show that you indeed payed good money to d/l those files. sorry for being a dick but i hope you see my point. . not that anybody would ever knowingly or unknowingly download any copyrighted material that they did not properly pay for to the correct people or was distributed to them from a licensed vendor.

My question is why pay for additional services to download illegally distributed content when you can get it without paying for any additional service. Put that money into getting a faster internet connection speed.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast