Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The IMMERSE 720p RELEASE PROBLEM THREAD, READ Here for playing solutions :)

Tynesider
    Thanks for the info Azerik it was driving me up the wall downloading 720 files and then no sound. I'm using WDTV I think its the first box they brought out and they haven't been updating the firmware for about a year now so I'm looking for an alternative. The info you gave works great and for a novice like me it is really appreciated, I have a little trouble with the sync now but I'm not complaining, its just a pity I have to go remux everything now though.
    Last edited by Tynesider; 08-09-2010 at 01:51 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    How many good releases do you have I cant find a listing for iLOVENZB. I know I have zero, I am guessing you do too. Is it a bad idea to call out an admin

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    IMMERSE are a joke:

[GROUP STATS] [ immerse ] [ Good Releases: 351/423 ] [ Nuked: 72 [16.0%] ] [ UnNuked: 6 [1.0%] ]
    Last edited by rdtphd; 08-25-2010 at 11:25 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtphd View Post
    How many good releases do you have I cant find a listing for iLOVENZB. I know I have zero, I am guessing you do too. Is it a bad idea to call out an admin

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    IMMERSE are a joke:

[GROUP STATS] [ immerse ] [ Good Releases: 351/423 ] [ Nuked: 72 [16.0%] ] [ UnNuked: 6 [1.0%] ]
    Are you serious?

http://www.orlydb.com/2?q=IMMERSE

Google PRE DB and search IMMERSE...

Quote Originally Posted by Azerik View Post
    I looked on the WD forums and there is a firmware patch that has been in testing recently, but there was no mention made of it fixing support for the newer mkv formats.

For the un-initiated the simple solution is to score a 4.0.0 version of MKMerge, load up the file in question and just "remux" it (there's a button on the bottom left). Since 4.0.0 has no support for the compression that causes the problem the file comes out playable on the WDTV (at least on my WDTV Live). I looked through the docs on the 4.2.0 version (latest) of MKMerge and I couldn't figure out how to turn off compression. I'm sure there's a way, but for those of us w/o knowledge of how to work these things the 4.0.0 solution is easiest.
    Yes there is, it's in my first post....

use "--compression 2:none" to remove the header compression on the audio track 2.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-31-2010 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [center]

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    seems like most of their latest releases have been ok...the ones in question did not play on my Xtreamer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12