Thread: [REQ] Art of Misdirection

Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Heyas,

As an aspiring magician I was told AoM was the tracker to get on for magic related content. I would be thrilled if someone could spare an invite. Will not let you down.

ISC - The Israeli elite.

Seedbox

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Don't these guys have some sort of email or IRC based recruitment?

Anyway from what I've heard, unless you're already a professional magician, they have no interest in you. Perhaps try BitMe, they've got plenty of magic-related material.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Unfortunately ca_aok is right. Their policies involve scouting out current magicians interested in broadening their horizons, and sharing material; as opposed to aspiring magicians or people who want to know how a trick was done. If you want my advice, use BitMe to gain some trick experience, practice that, maybe even make a neighborhood show and record it. Then apply to AoM showing them all the experience you have gained over that period of time, and explain your reasoning for wanting to join. Tedious, but if you're really interested, you would do it; besides, you have no need of being there until you have some experience, anyway.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    try http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/201...acker-now.html or AOMkiller.

If you want contact AOM (Jacqueline is the sysop and you can try to contact her here), just send an email with your magician's presentations etc...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    it's really hard to get invite invite so u can find other site or looking for a trader doesn't need his AOM acc

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I can PM you the email you can use to contact AOM for an application.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    @omaster im sorry but the members here are right. we are not taking any new members. our current policy is to only reduce the amount of members. if you are a beginner in magic, there are lots of other places you can go to to get material or support. just a warning: DONT fall for any offer of an account and never ever pay for it! account trading or selling is strictly forbidden on aom so if this is noticed the account will be banned immediately.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    @omaster im sorry but the members here are right. we are not taking any new members. our current policy is to only reduce the amount of members.
    Interesting that you want to reduce the amount of members when most are used to hearing about wanting to increase in members. Obviously your site is different than most and prob have quite a few members that really shouldn't be there and/or have very few that actually qualify. Unusual in the BT world...

/me recommends thread lockage...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 08-16-2010 at 08:19 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Interesting that you want to reduce the amount of members when most are used to hearing about wanting to increase in members.
    This is the official reason she gave, hmm, elsewhere:
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline
    @anon no its not harmful at all. we are focussing on professionals only and people that really are active on the site. im sure that if you are a member of an average tracker you know that there are just a handful people active and the rest are just leeching. the internet is big enough for people that are only looking for the tricks only
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."