Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN - Why so special?

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ftn is good because of the rarity of it . Sct was 10 times better , better speeds , active community ,better content and pretime . But for a small userbase ftn is pretty active and get's decent speeds

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by renwickftw View Post
    Just for curiosity's sake, what are the stats (seeds/leechers/snatches) for the latest true blood episode (s03e08), both the xvid and 720p scene releases?
    the noTV release has 76/1 seeders/leechers and 146 snatches.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    0-day , freeleech
    what more do you need

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by renwickftw View Post
    Just for curiosity's sake, what are the stats (seeds/leechers/snatches) for the latest true blood episode (s03e08), both the xvid and 720p scene releases?
    the noTV release has 76/1 seeders/leechers and 146 snatches.
    True.Blood.S03E08.iNTERNAL.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS
    Uploaded 12h, 33m, 40s after pre. (pre is Ok, SCC - 10h 3m 35s, TV - 9h 26m 44s)
    24/1 seed/leech, 39 snatches so far.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    FTN doesnt have the fastest pre times, or the most torrents, though for 6k members it does have alot, it has great packs , but so do most sites now, they did start the "great pack thing though" what it has for its members who have been there for years and years like me is the feeling like really comfy old shoes. you know people there, can get most anything your looking for, or someone will for you, a superb forum community with all the information you could want. more members and more torrents isnt the be all and end all.
    ///dont.let.the.bastards.get.you.down\\\

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I double dare you to say what in your opinion is/does.
    I don't really care about this enough to give details on why FTN isn't what the majority of people make it out to be, or name the countless other sites out there that are better.

Neither do I .
    Buck,buck,buck.

At least you didn't mention pretimes or packs.
    Or say that it has a great community which doesn't classify as fact but only opinion.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    But the WTAW review from 3 years ago states that it has super awesome pretimes, unbelievably amazing exclusive packs, the best community on the internet, and will actually allow you to use your keyboard as a toaster.

Your rebuttal sir?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't eat toast.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    But the WTAW review from 3 years ago states that it has super awesome pretimes, unbelievably amazing exclusive packs, the best community on the internet, and will actually allow you to use your keyboard as a toaster.
    Does it work with PS/2 keyboards?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't eat toast.
    -1 Respect Point.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Does it work with PS/2 keyboards?
    There are occasionally backward compatibility issues, for best results you should use USB.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast