Thread: have BitMe want iTS

robisoare's Avatar JUST A GOOD GUY BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    have BitMe want iTS

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Why ?You "had" What traded it away then shortly thereafter wanted it again .Same with BMTV,SCC,,Waffles.

Seriously this site if it wants to allow trading should at least put some minimal restrictions on how it is done to prevent obvious sellers like yourself operating here.

Yes I know you don't sell you are only wanting to get back into sites that you've been previously disabled at or "giving " the new ones to friends.

Now run away and close the thread to prevent the truth spam and report me to staff or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    back's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    mate yo ARE CRAZY !!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Yo sup

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Why ?You "had" What traded it away then shortly thereafter wanted it again .Same with BMTV,SCC,,Waffles.

Seriously this site if it wants to allow trading should at least put some minimal restrictions on how it is done to prevent obvious sellers like yourself operating here.

Yes I know you don't sell you are only wanting to get back into sites that you've been previously disabled at or "giving " the new ones to friends.

Now run away and close the thread to prevent the truth spam and report me to staff or something.
    Report him, Report him!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    Report him, Report him!
    Small threat.Getting me kicked off this board would probably be doing me a favour.
    Btw if you want to get me banned at other sites that I invest too much time in for equally little benefit feel free as well .I'll give you direct links to my profiles if you need them.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    robisoare's Avatar JUST A GOOD GUY BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    and ..................bump

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    Report him, Report him!
    Small threat.Getting me kicked off this board would probably be doing me a favour.
    Btw if you want to get me banned at other sites that I invest too much time in for equally little benefit feel free as well .I'll give you direct links to my profiles if you need them.
    gimme.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    up

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    up