Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PTP Closing Down!

Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Clearly PTN is one of the places that could easily absorb many of their userbase.
    Oh no dey are so big secret.

Edit : Oh no dey are not shutting down without more drama

Z and Dexter were generous enough to transfer the ownership of the site. Please do not speculate on my identity, I will not confirm or deny anything. I do not want it to become a well-known fact.

More details to come!
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 08-15-2010 at 09:14 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    Oh no dey are so big secret.

Edit : Oh no dey are not shutting down without more drama

Z and Dexter were generous enough to transfer the ownership of the site. Please do not speculate on my identity, I will not confirm or deny anything. I do not want it to become a well-known fact.

More details to come!
    secret?

Last time I checked, we were pretty open towards just about everything (including the pics you have in the reviews section here). So, meh

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    justask's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ahhh I got my invite yesterday and they close the site?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    New announce:

xxxxx and xxxxx were generous enough to transfer the ownership of the site. Please do not speculate on my identity, I will not confirm or deny anything. I do not want it to become a well-known fact.

With that said, the site-wide freeleech will continue for 48 hours as payment of the staff's appreciation for you sticking with us throughout the site's tumultuous times.

Please do us a favor, and do not hit-and-run the FL torrents. Staff will be checking for this, and unfortunately disciplining those as necessary.

More details to come!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    so PTP changed it's owner...and now is not closing?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    Please do not speculate on my identity, I will not confirm or deny anything. I do not want it to become a well-known fact.
    I don't know about you but that's just the kind of brave and forthright person that I like to put my trust in.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Dunno how true it is, but rumor mills rife that the 'new' ptp owner is 'Pham'.
    If so..

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    So, does this mean PTP will be closing on late September?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Dunno how true it is, but rumor mills rife that the 'new' ptp owner is 'Pham'.
    If so..
    That would make perfect sense, to be honest. See, a generous VIP or an overzealous member would actually enjoy letting people know that they stepped up to preserve something everyone enjoys.
    On the other hand, there aren't all that many reasons for someone to hide their identity, especially while not making a new one in the process and scrapping the whole ordeal under the carpet.

This all seems like an elaborate ruse to get someone, who wasn't favored, into such a position.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 08-15-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast