Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: PTP Closing Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    It's more like he created a dupe account so that he didn't have to use his usual nickname.
    Exactly. Can you blame him for doing so? I wonder what would u have done if u were in his skin.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I wouldn't of been shady and made a second account, that's for sure. Why keep members in the dark about who actually owns/runs the site? What is this person hiding from? What is this person going to do that requires them to make a second account to shield themselves? Plenty of people run trackers using their same nick so the inevitable excuse of "I did it because I want to stay safe from any potential prosecution" just won't fly. If they wanted to distance themselves from the horrible image that sadly has been associated with PTP (for whatever reason) then they should of scrapped the site and started fresh under a new name and invited the PTP member base to the new tracker.

Just seems kind of shady to me, especially after all the crap publicity the place has gotten over shady staff there the past 6 months or so. You would think they would want to be as transparent as possible, not start off with "I am hiding my identity".
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    I wouldn't of been shady and made a second account, that's for sure. Why keep members in the dark about who actually owns/runs the site? What is this person hiding from? What is this person going to do that requires them to make a second account to shield themselves? Plenty of people run trackers using their same nick so the inevitable excuse of "I did it because I want to stay safe from any potential prosecution" just won't fly. If they wanted to distance themselves from the horrible image that sadly has been associated with PTP (for whatever reason) then they should of scrapped the site and started fresh under a new name and invited the PTP member base to the new tracker.

Just seems kind of shady to me, especially after all the crap publicity the place has gotten over shady staff there the past 6 months or so. You would think they would want to be as transparent as possible, not start off with "I am hiding my identity".
    Arent for instance yourself hiding your identity? If you arent, please, tell me your complete name, adress, telephone number...

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

Arent for instance yourself hiding your identity? If you arent, please, tell me your complete name, adress, telephone number...
    God kind of short-changed you in the brain department didn't he? Don't worry I found that good looks matter more than intelligence anyway.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    please, tell me your complete name, adress, telephone number...
    i always knew deadalive1 was a communist.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think his real name is Braindead1 or at least that's what he goes by in New Zealand.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    hate to say this but hiding your identity as doing stuffs, not telling userbase who you are is indeed shady and immature in some form. This is not hide and seek, like in movies where one person plays an anonymous killer. You say donation got frozen and then all of a sudden there is new management with no annoucement of the sale by the current producers. I don't do much on ptp lately but sorry to say, I smell and see rubbish throughout the whole post of Kronus.
    Last edited by nnnnnn; 08-23-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    PTP ftw.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nnnnnn
    I don't do much on ptp lately but sorry to say, I smell and see rubbish throughout the whole post of Kronus.
    Is it any different than when you were actively staffing in PTP?

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nnnnnn View Post
    I smell and see rubbish throughout the whole post of Kronus.
    as I said before... as long as the tracker is running, most of the users they don't really care... this should be different and it's even worse to those who are really engaged in trying to keep the tracker alive but that's what really happens.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456