Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Game Should I Buy?

Octopussy
    1) Final Fantasy XI (Released)
    2) Counter-Strike Condition Zero (Not out yet)
    3) Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (Out tommorow)

other reccommendations are welcome

2. Games   -   #2
    if you buy a game you a total idoit verifieds gots morrowind just tsit tight for the rest dont waste your cash on a overpriced cd

3. Games   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Octopussy@4 November 2003 - 00:52
    1) Final Fantasy XI (Released)
    2) Counter-Strike Condition Zero (Not out yet)
    3) Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (Out tommorow)

other reccommendations are welcome
    u r an idiot

4. Games   -   #4
    u r an idiot what kind of game is that

5. Games   -   #5
    Double Agent
    ahahhahahahhaah

6. Games   -   #6
    Octopussy
    @ jamesbond : ok

@ drunken : i dont want to download over 2 gb ....on 56ki save more money when i just buy the game

7. Games   -   #7
    save more money on getting a decent internet connection for the price of a couple of games then dl all you want 56k is gods punishment to the internet me feels sorry for you

8. Games   -   #8
    Octopussy
    my dads ______ i had about 200 bucks whcih woulda gotten me thru 4 months of cable internet and in taht 4 months i coulda had 100 more bucks cuz i get 25 bucks each month which woulda gotten me thru 2 more months and in thsoe 2 months i woulda had 50 more bucks which woulda gotten me thru 1 more month and then 25 and i could have saved my lunch money i get (3 bucks) and etc etc and gotten cable but he wont let me.... oh well

9. Games   -   #9
    wow thats harsh get a job show your responcible enough to handle a bill at the end of everymonth that will change his mind unless hes completly anal

10. Games   -   #10
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Octopussy@3 November 2003 - 20:02
    my dads ______ i had about 200 bucks whcih woulda gotten me thru 4 months of cable internet and in taht 4 months i coulda had 100 more bucks cuz i get 25 bucks each month which woulda gotten me thru 2 more months and in thsoe 2 months i woulda had 50 more bucks which woulda gotten me thru 1 more month and then 25 and i could have saved my lunch money i get (3 bucks) and etc etc and gotten cable but he wont let me.... oh well
    well my dad said to stop downloading, but ive been recently getting conflicting messages. So I download some and buy others. there are reasons for why people actually buy games. I understand that you have reasoning so that is why im not making fun of you.

ps i have bough two games and bothe were under ten bucks, but i plan on buying simpsons hit and run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast