Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TorrentVault giveaway

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    As some of you may know they just gave away invites to all the members at TorrentVault, 1 invite each. I looked through the section here and I was suprised I didn't see any giveaways for this topnotch 0day tracker. So I'll start the trend. I have 1 invite I will give out to a good person here.

What I will look at is -

Your speedtests, if you dont have a good upload speed you might want to stick with no-ratio trackers like PTM, FTN, or gft.

Your ratio at certain trackers, because I've found its hard to build a ratio there and I dont want you to be banned for inactivity because your afraid to snatch anything.

Your reps and post history here.

That's all, so start applying. If this goes well I will keep doing invite giveaways.

Oh yeah and if you have a bunch of 0day trackers already there's probably no point in applying, since you really can't use them all.

One more rule, don't PM me unless I ask you to. Use this thread to apply.

Really? Nobody wants it?
    Last edited by gamesover; 08-19-2010 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I looked through the section here and I was suprised I didn't see any giveaways for this topnotch 0day tracker.
    Well, I did offer a few invites once... this is how it ended:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...88#post3383488
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You're partly guilty for its demise. Hadn't you made those useless reports, Skizo would probably have never locked that thread.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    I always post on topic, you don't!
    You've just created a paradox.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    senegal: If you like to keep on topic, and considering this thread's about TorrentVault.
    And your not on topic, go report yourself and give us all peace

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Reported for breaking the rule No. 3 and 9.
    I wonder at what point the mods will get sick of you pestering them because you keep baiting people into flaming you, then report them. Over and over.

As for the original giveaway: Glad to see gamesover opening up, but on the other hand, didn't you have a trade once? It might be worthwhile letting people in on that so that they don't assume the worst/get put in a bad position at a point in the future.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    senegal: being reported by you Is a badge of honour , and like being savaged by the Muppets...Thank You

Sorry to the OP, good luck with the giveaway.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'd like to apply for a ffffound invite.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You have to stop wondering and do something useful.
    Get your request fulfilled yet? )
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I looked through the section here and I was suprised I didn't see any giveaways for this topnotch 0day tracker.
    Well, I did offer a few invites once... this is how it ended:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...88#post3383488
    1700+ pages? LOL Thats one long ass thread

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Reported for breaking the rule No. 3 and 9.
    I wonder at what point the mods will get sick of you pestering them because you keep baiting people into flaming you, then report them. Over and over.

As for the original giveaway: Glad to see gamesover opening up, but on the other hand, didn't you have a trade once? It might be worthwhile letting people in on that so that they don't assume the worst/get put in a bad position at a point in the future.
    I don't trade trackers. I have plenty of them already and I know full well the rules tracker staff have against trading.

Doesn't mean every site has the same rules. Take Luelinks for example. Their members, even some staff, sell and buy accounts & invites all the time in the LLmart. FFFFound isn't even a tracker, somethingawful is just a forum, etc.
    So I try to follow the rules wherever I go, but its different everywhere.

Really what I wanted was an old somethingawful account. I know a lot about the place but i didn't get the chance to sign up years ago. Since it doesn't seem like its possible to get one i will probably just give up on making anymore threads like that. Even stopped bumping my current thread after I realized it was pointless.

So yes I would like to be known for more than just a few threads. You can't judge someone by a few posts they make on a forum. Got to keep an open mind and try to get to know them better first.

Now back to the giveaway.
    Last edited by gamesover; 08-19-2010 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast