Page 521 of 603 FirstFirst ... 21421471511518519520521522523524531571 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't watch it.
    It's your fault too because you've been neglecting your duties as telly baws
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #5202
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i don't even have a tellybawx or thyme to watch stuffs these dheys. i've changed and not for the better

3. Lounge   -   #5203
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I'm addicted to Big Bang Theory. I can't miss an episode, even ones I've seen before.

4. Lounge   -   #5204
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    i don't even have a tellybawx or thyme to watch stuffs these dheys. i've changed and not for the better
    wtf are you doing that's more important than telly
    it's them, isn't it. they've got to you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #5205
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I'm addicted to Big Bang Theory. I can't miss an episode, even ones I've seen before.
    A few people told me that was good. so I downloaded the first series and watched a couple of eps - only to find it was shite and kinda like a disney sitcom.

I just don't know where I am with telly anymore. Is there no one reliable in the whole of the lounge to tell me what to watch

6. Lounge   -   #5206
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Oh when I first saw it I thought it was complete shite

...but it kind of grows on you, and gets into your head. and it is very very nerdy

7. Lounge   -   #5207
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Oh when I first saw it I thought it was complete shite

...but it kind of grows on you, and gets into your head. and it is very very nerdy
    hmmz.
    Your carefully put together recommendation is making me wonder if I should give it another chance.

If only mulder hadn't been killed and replaced by some kind robot that doesn't post shite on the internets all day or watch telly, then I'd know fer shure.

8. Lounge   -   #5208
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I just finished watching every series of Ax Men. It's about loggers in the US and Canada. I only watch it because of the work I do. They are a bunch of morans. It's massively over-dramatised, but they have great info-graphic cartoons where someone dies every time.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #5209
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I just finished watching every series of Ax Men. It's about loggers in the US and Canada. I only watch it because of the work I do. They are a bunch of morans. It's massively over-dramatised, but they have great info-graphic cartoons where someone dies every time.
    How did you manage to find the time to watch 41 hours and 19 minutes of telly now that you're not an unemployable doletard.

And also, you're worse than barbie

10. Lounge   -   #5210
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm chatting to Snee. He says:

''Tell them they should all get jobs and get laid. Wankers.

Actually. Mankers.''
    Now go away.