Page 531 of 603 FirstFirst ... 31431481521528529530531532533534541581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Sup. Regretting showing Mrs Cheese how to download stuff off the interwebs. She's downloaded a brazillion christmas films and insists on watching them.

Scrooged is still an awesome film though so it's not all fail.
    Muppet Christmas Carol is my favourite.

True Story
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #5302
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Have to go with Scrooged myself, especially the scene where the ghost of christmas present brains him with the toaster
    Last edited by Artemis; 12-05-2011 at 10:38 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #5303
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    She's a woman... he'll be being forced to sit and endure her chic flicks on threat of withdrawal of sexual favours if he fails... they're like that you know
    I just don't see how that would work for a woman.

Her: No sex for you.
    Him: Uh, well I'll be in my bunk - bbl.

Scene cuts to him returning 20 mins later with a gleam in his eye and a spring in his step and her looking pissed because he's had an orgasm and she hasn't.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Scene cuts to him returning 20 mins later with a gleam in his eye and a spring in his step and her looking pissed because as per normal he's had an orgasm and she hasn't.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5305
    manker's Avatar effendi

Scene cuts to him returning 20 mins later with a gleam in his eye and a spring in his step and her looking pissed because, as per normal, he's had an orgasm and she hasn't.
    Fixed.
    Something is awry with your postulation.
    Do women not usually have orgasms when you have sex with them or something.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #5306
    Aren't you asking the wrong bloke... us misogynists are notorious for not giving a fuck if they do, aren't we?

7. Lounge   -   #5307
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Aren't you asking the wrong bloke... us misogynists are notorious for not giving a fuck if they do, aren't we?
    Ostensibly a good point but it's pretty self-serving when you think about it. Otherwise you won't get a chance for a repeat.
    Plus she'll tell her mates if you were shite and they won't let you near their lady-gardens.

Anyway, I just thought it was polite to pre-emptorily reciprocate, no matter how much fannying about you have to do.
    Last edited by manker; 12-05-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: gypos

8. Lounge   -   #5308
    Ostensibly a good point but it's pretty self-serving when you think about it. Otherwise you won't get a chance for a repeat.
    Plus she'll tell her mates if you were shite and they won't let you near their lady-gardens.

Anyway, I just thought it was polite to pre-emptorily reciprocate, no matter how much fannying about you have to do.
    If it settles your mind and allows you to sleep better, I've never had a problem with making a partner orgasm, in fact entirely the opposite is true of my endevours with ladies. That's if you believe them... personally I'm not sure they weren't all faking it, but that could just be the misogynist in me

9. Lounge   -   #5309
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

If it settles your mind and allows you to sleep better, I've never had a problem with making a partner orgasm, in fact entirely the opposite is true of my endevours with ladies. That's if you believe them... personally I'm not sure they weren't all faking it, but that could just be the misogynist in me
    Not sure I find green blobs all that sexy to be honest
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Not sure I find green blobs all that sexy to be honest
    Be careful Les, you'll be labelled a misogynist if you say things like that around here