Page 532 of 603 FirstFirst ... 32432482522529530531532533534535542582 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ostensibly a good point but it's pretty self-serving when you think about it. Otherwise you won't get a chance for a repeat.
    Plus she'll tell her mates if you were shite and they won't let you near their lady-gardens.

Anyway, I just thought it was polite to pre-emptorily reciprocate, no matter how much fannying about you have to do.
    If it settles your mind and allows you to sleep better, I've never had a problem with making a partner orgasm, in fact entirely the opposite is true of my endevours with ladies.
    Ignoring for a moment that the opposite of never having a problem is always having a problem ... no wait, I can't ignore it because I just re-read it with that in mind and you're saying that although you've never had a problem making a partner orgasm, the opposite is true of your endeavours with ladies.

It does follow that a true misogynist would never describe a woman as a partner.

u r a fag lol
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #5312

It does follow that a true misogynist would never describe a woman as a partner.

u r a fag lol
    It follows from what? Personal experience? Is that a confession? That you know what a true misogynist would describe a woman as, because you are a true misogynist?

3. Lounge   -   #5313
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was actually starting to believe Reject was a scorned lesbian.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #5314
    You were just hoping I'd allow you to watch.

5. Lounge   -   #5315
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You were just hoping I'd allow you to watch.
    No, just figured you were too bitchy to be male.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    No, just figured you were too bitchy to be male.
    Yyyeeesss!!! You read so much into my posts that I very nearly stopped having to write them, you were doing such a good job for me

7. Lounge   -   #5317
    manker's Avatar effendi

u r a fag lol
    It follows from what? Personal experience? Is that a confession? That you know what a true misogynist would describe a woman as, because you are a true misogynist?
    It follows using wordular logic.
    Unless you think that someone who hates women would describe one as being equal.

Maybe some kind of masochistic misogynist would, idk.
    Last edited by manker; 12-05-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #5318
    Unless you think that someone who hates women would describe one as being equal.

Hmmm early onset dementure maybe?

I said she told me I wasn't her equal, not that I didn't consider her my equal.

I've never had a problem with women being my equals, but maybe MBM can help you, he seems to believe that a man treating a woman in exactly the same way as women treat men, is a woman hater... odd really. Still I'm sure he'll be happy to explain it all to you.

9. Lounge   -   #5319
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I was actually starting to believe Reject was a scorned lesbian.
    The thought probably occured to most of us - til he outed himself just then.

Maybe the misogyny gives him a mental pass to justify cawk-smuggling.
    Who knows

10. Lounge   -   #5320
    manker's Avatar effendi

Hmmm early onset dementure maybe?

I said she told me I wasn't her equal, not that I didn't consider her my equal.

I've never had a problem with women being my equals, but maybe MBM can help you, he seems to believe that a man treating a woman in exactly the same way as women treat men, is a woman hater... odd really. Still I'm sure he'll be happy to explain it all to you.

No idea why that tangent seemed appropriate but I was just answering your question about why I thought it followed that a misogynist wouldn't describe a woman as a partner.

I rarely make linguistic leaps based on your own personal experience, strange as that may sound.