Thread: [Req] Arab religious tracker

marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i'm not sure which site offers that, but if there is a tracker that offers the latest arabic religious shows,lessons, etc..i'd be very interested ,

thank you.
    Been There, Done That

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    U can try this one
    http://www.islamictorrents.net/signup.php
    maybe that what u want

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm... is it just me who see's any irony in someone with a sniper as an avatar wanting to learn more about Islam?

Just an observation, no offence intended...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Hmmm... is it just me who see's any irony in someone with a sniper as an avatar wanting to learn more about Islam?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

you see..you made 2 regular mistakes

you took arab for islam, which is a major mistake, shows a little bit of ignorance , i didnt mention the word islam in my post

you took an avatar seriously, dude..chill..its just an avatar..

and dont worry, none taken.

and thanks for the links, they have the exact stuff i needed , thanks alot guys
    Last edited by marksman; 08-26-2010 at 02:35 AM.
    Been There, Done That

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes, just you.

the sniper is meant to shoot the infidels
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    yes, just you.

oh , come on. It's just an avatar. grow up people

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

you took arab for islam, which is a major mistake, shows a little bit of ignorance , i didnt mention the word islam in my post
    Hmmm... you seem to have made an assumption of what I took from the previous posts

Display of ignorance? I'd disagree, I think maybe someone else might have displayed a mild form of arrogance... assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups..

I just found it funny/ironic that someone, with a sniper as an avatar, and asking for arab religious shows was pointed towards Islamic Torrents, not really ignorant when making an observation is it? Did I draw any correlation between Islam and the term 'arab'? Or are you drawing your own conclusion?

Didn't I just look at what had been posted before me and find it funny?

yes, just you.

Irony... dontcha just luvs it???
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

Hmmm... you seem to have made an assumption of what I took from the previous posts

Display of ignorance? I'd disagree, I think maybe someone else might have displayed a mild form of arrogance... assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups..

I just found it funny/ironic that someone, with a sniper as an avatar, and asking for arab religious shows was pointed towards Islamic Torrents, not really ignorant when making an observation is it? Did I draw any correlation between Islam and the term 'arab'? Or are you drawing your own conclusion?

Didn't I just look at what had been posted before me and find it funny?

yes, just you.

Irony... dontcha just luvs it???
    please, dont try to use exaggerated English words so that your words would sound wiser, there were 2 links posted before your post, an islamic web site, and a non-islamic website,both majorly in arabic, which covers my topic.. so whatever it is u said made absolutely no sense in my own opinion

and u exactly said "Hmmm... is it just me who see's any irony in someone with a sniper as an avatar wanting to learn more about Islam? "
    does that really concern the posts previous to you, or the original topic?...go figure!..

and please, i'm not tryin to be arrogant really, i'm sorry if my words sounded that way, i just found you making a regular mistake, and i made a simple Observation , just like you did, but you just refuse to accept it

anyway, lets drop the whole thing,no hard feelings dude..
    Last edited by marksman; 08-28-2010 at 12:17 AM.
    Been There, Done That