Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TT Invite Lottery

YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The main page :

"Ok guys, today we will be doing a lottery. Some of you may have noticed we increased our max user total to 10,000 on the tracker and there will be 2,000 lucky users who receive a free invite, so check your mailbox! If you don't win this time, don't worry - we might run another lottery once we fill up the 2k vacant spots. Only those who have been here for at least 3 years have been selected into the random pool, and you must be a user/poweruser/VIP. Staff is not able to win "

good luck trance lovers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If only trance wasn't shite.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I've loads of happy memories growing up to that music in the 90's... I loved it, still think it's ok too, except I don't have the time these days to sift through the amount of shite being released to find the 'good stuff' anymore
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    well , it's not..

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I've loads of happy memories growing up to that music in the 90's... I loved it, still think it's ok too, except I don't have the time these days to sift through the amount of shite being released to find the 'good stuff' anymore
    I agree , good stuff are kinda to find now.but they still exist
    Last edited by YoYoY; 08-25-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    It's just that you aren't on drugs anymore ergo the difference in perception.
    That and everyone is pretty much talentless bums now, take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    well , it's not..
    I would argue the point but you are clearly delusional.

Edit that :Every genre of music no matter how self-absorbingly bad is by mere chance probably going to produce a gem here and there.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-25-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

well , it's not..
    I would argue the point but you are clearly delusional.
    Well , then. we better not argue cause the thread isn't about trance. besides , I like good trance so whatever you say won't convince me to hate it .

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1

Yeah I'd submit to that argument, but would also add that even though there haven't been any illegal substances coursing through these veins in decades... there's still a few albums/tracks/mixes I've come across every so often that have been amazing.

I eventually settled on favouring more uplifting trance, vocal trance and even enjoyed just downloading the 'Best Of...' mixes too as, like you so succinctly pointed out, a lot of people releasing today are just plain shit/talentless or trying to take a genre and mould it into something they believe it should be... why? It was amazing for the last 20 years, stop fucking about with it now... Sometimes progression and trying to improve things just doesn't work
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8

Well , then. we better not argue cause the thread isn't about trance. besides , I like good trance so whatever you say won't convince me to hate it .

I'm not attempting to.
    I like some reality TV but the difference is I at least know that it is total shite.

Also btw I'm only ( sort of ) joking .Your taste or lack there of in music is as valid ,actually since I have no pretense of any expertise,probably more valid than mine .

Anyway if I wasn't pithy people would just post lame "wow good to hear" crap and that wouldn't be any fun would it?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-25-2010 at 05:56 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

I'm not attempting to.
    I like some reality TV but the difference is I at least know that it is total shite.

Also btw I'm only ( sort of ) joking .Your taste or lack there of in music is as valid ,actually since I have no pretense of any expertise,probably more valid than mine .

Anyway if I wasn't pithy people would just post lame "wow good to hear" crap and that wouldn't be any fun would it?
    I never take any talking here seriously , it's just news I wanted to post .

I know , it wouldn't be fun to the "wow good to hear" , I totally agree

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    The only genre in trance that still has some soul left in it is psytrance and other psy sub genres... true story

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast