Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone able to find this OLD movie? The Scarlet Coat (1955)

Poster BT Rep: +2

Question Mark

I'm looking for something a little older, from 1955. It aired on TCM at one point, and you can see a link for it (along with some reviews from people who saw it when it aired) here : http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=2159

I'm wondering if any of you with some of those specialized old movie trackers could look this up for me and just let me know if it exists somewhere for download?

I've looked through all of my 10ish sites that carry that type of content, but haven't had luck. I tried DDL sites, but didn't find anything either.

I've tried what I can, anyone with something like KG got a tip for me on where to find it? I'm sure we can work something out to repay the favor!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    try ptn or cn.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I've tried a lot of sites and trackers but i found nothing

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll second that it's not available via internet from scene or a user release. This buddy will be found at a mom and pop video store or I would try big lots, or walmart, you know in the $3 dvd movie section, heck maybe even for a $1.
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by wharrislv View Post
    I'm looking for something a little older, from 1955. It aired on TCM at one point, and you can see a link for it (along with some reviews from people who saw it when it aired) here : http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=2159

I'm wondering if any of you with some of those specialized old movie trackers could look this up for me and just let me know if it exists somewhere for download?

I've looked through all of my 10ish sites that carry that type of content, but haven't had luck. I tried DDL sites, but didn't find anything either.

I've tried what I can, anyone with something like KG got a tip for me on where to find it? I'm sure we can work something out to repay the favor!
    It's on iloveclassics.com (open sign up) or as usual cinemageddon .

Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    I'll second that it's not available via internet from scene or a user release.

I would say that this again proves my point that hardly anyone on bt actually cares about the content but rather is more concerned about the site that they don't get it from from but I will resist the temptation to do so.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-27-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's on iloveclassics.com (open sign up) or as usual cinemageddon .

I'll second that it's not available via internet from scene or a user release.

I would say that this again proves my point that hardly anyone on bt actually cares about the content but rather is more concerned about the site that they don't get it from from but I will resist the temptation to do so.
    If I was a collector of bt sites, I'm sure I would have found it there. I am person very fond of graphic and design work when it comes to bt sites. I'm more about the talent that the site has in it rather then the content. Btw, it's clearly illegal to share or download this content to begin with, so if I was really looking for a movie I would go out and purchase it.

wharrislv, I stand correct, mr. here has found it for you, your in luck buddy. enjoy! Open signups too, hurry!! ;-)
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thanks IdolEyes. I checked the website, don't mind paying for it, but all they have is a vote to someday have it released on DVD. I'm pretty active in a few sites but they just didn't have it available. Your information was really helpful, and I definitely agree with your sentiment!!

To everyone else who looked, thank you for your time, even if you didn't find it you gave it a shot and that means a lot when you're doing it for a stranger. Thanks a bunch!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If I was a movie buff and not an insufferable ass , I'm sure I would have found it there sadly though I am person very fond of graphic and design work when it comes to bt sites. I'm more about the talent that the site has in it rather then the content an idiot. Btw, it's clearly not illegal in Idol's homeland of Canada to share or download this content to begin with, so if I I was trying to be a smart ass but didn't know what I was really talking about I would go out and purchase it.

wharrislv, I stand correct, mr. here has found it for you, your in luck buddy. enjoy! Open signups too, hurry!! ;-)
    Fixed. Now if I could only fix you.
    CG is also freeleech now hurry!!! ;-)
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I am person very fond of graphic and design work when it comes to bt sites.
    In the entire history of bittorrent there has been, what, one site that was designed to look professional*? Every other "bt project" might as well have been designed for a high school website competition.
    You're looking in the wrong place for pleasant looking websites.

* - Actually, that's not a fair point. There are a couple out there right now that I would say have had someone put some thought into them. Fyber/Partis jump to mind immediately. Too bad one died a swift death, and the other isn't 1337.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by wharrislv View Post

Watch here: http://www.videolala.com/watch-the-scarlet-coat-1955

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast