Thread: (Req) FSC

BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I wanted to be a part of this tracker

frankly speaking i wanted to join it as it is a good ratio less tracker.

I know their are people who will try to scrutinize me and say this and that, but i have one simple thing to say to them, if u can help me, i would be thankful and if u could not, please find some other place to invest your time and post their, please dont post in my thread abusing me.

I know that my chances of getting invite are very less, but as this section is becoming boring without anything really happening, i thought of making myself scrutinized in front of all

Anyway if anyone can help and if anyone wants any type of clarification, please ask for the same.

I will try to keep this thread open till my tolerance limit is reached of getting scrutinized.

come on now please start posting , i was just joking
    Last edited by BABBY; 08-28-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    do good and good will come back to u

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Finally you revealed your true colors. Muahaha!! All kidding aside, you didn't give any reasons as to why you'd want to be a member there.

Anyway, good luck!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Martinator, i always thought u as one of my good friends, when u were not around i used to ask about u, I have shown my true colors? i am the same from day one, u are thinking wrong

anyway no problem after all such type of situations tells us who are our real friends and who are not, and who understands us and who does not.
    i still respect u, what ever you say and what ever u think of me, i am not telling this for gaining your support and i am not licking u, just telling u the truth.

No clarification is given by me, because i think i am not going to get it, and if some one will really want to help me, he will ask for it or pm me, otherwise most of the people people will post and pass by
    Last edited by BABBY; 08-28-2010 at 11:23 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I can't wait for a tracker where I can download..... nothing copyrighted.... oh wow, that's disappointing.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by BABBY View Post
    No clarification is given by me, because i think i am not going to get it, and if some one will really want to help me, he will ask for it or pm me, otherwise most of the people people will post and pass by
    True dat but sort of negates the whole purpose of making this thread then doesn't it?

I will add though that some hint as to why that particular tracker wouldn't hurt in your quest even though admittedly it's hard to write anything that hasn't been written a thousand times before and as such that doesn't come off as artificial........so maybe you're right and it's better not to do it.

PS Martin he never asked about you,at least not in public.True story.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    anyway i think i got a person who can help me