Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fastest times for UFC please

Poster BT Rep: +1
    X on XWT is the best for WWE and UFC

hands down fastest release and speeds

xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    how can you not like UFC?

Quote Originally Posted by killbill View Post
    do people actually watch this shit
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by invite420 View Post
    X on XWT is the best for WWE and UFC

hands down fastest release and speeds

xtremewrestlingtorrents.net
    that's true. he records and uploads 'em quicker than the rest, for most part. best quality isn't guaranteed tho. but it's still fairly watchable.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by killbill View Post
    do people actually watch this shit
    Since you asked and this is just a guess mind you but could be the senseless and artless brutality or the blatant homo-eroticism.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    Since you asked and this is just a guess mind you but could be the senseless and artless brutality or the blatant homo-eroticism.
    Artless? Try watching a GSP fight. Also, I have watched and studied boxing just about all my life, I can tell you that MMA fighters are just as, if not more technical, than boxers. I don't think it's fair that you hate on MMA just because you can't stomach the brutality. Just my two cents.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Artless? Try watching a GSP fight. Also, I have watched and studied boxing just about all my life, I can tell you that MMA fighters are just as, if not more technical, than boxers. I don't think it's fair that you hate on MMA just because you can't stomach the brutality. Just my two cents.
    As they say "art is in the eye of the beholder " .I am sure that if dogs or roosters could speak they would describe what they are sometimes forced to do as necessitating varying degrees of art and skill too.

That said I appreciate that "some" of the fighters especially the judokas are highly trained and skilled but in a fight almost all that skill is used for defense while the offense more often than not deteriorates to simply catching someone with a lucky punch/knee/kick and then using primarily strength ( not pure technique) and pounding them on the ground ( or applying a submission) to an already half defenseless opponent.

As for stomaching the brutality I think that you left out more pertinent part of my statement, the senseless part.

Anyway skill,technique ,strength ,heart aside two men rolling around on the ground in lycra shorts is still ghey though whatever you say.Doesn't matter if they are 'fighting" or not. I actually think the gay community has a term for that sort of behavior -"rough trade".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-29-2010 at 05:30 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    As for stomaching the brutality I think that you left out more pertinent part of my statement, the senseless part.
    Smashing someone legally for about 9 minutes at a rate of about a million dollars a minute is senseless?

If they were fully clothed in the ring, would it still be ghey?
    Last edited by l33tpirata13; 08-29-2010 at 06:11 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    some people see ghey in everything i guess O.o

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree with IdolEyes the fights are mostly two dudes grabbing each other on the floor. i'd much rather watch a real martial art fight.
    Last edited by elbuitre; 08-29-2010 at 06:58 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by elbuitre View Post
    I agree with IdolEyes the fights are mostly two dudes grabbing each other on the floor. i'd much rather watch a real martial art fight.
    Thing is that " real " fighting is seldom ,but for the blood-lust, exciting.
    Ever watch Jujitsu at the Olympics ? Far cry from Bruce Lee. Same with movie sword-fighting as opposed to fencing. All about precision and speed and economy of motion.
    To the layman about as far from thrilling as you can possibly get.

Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    Especially ghey stuff.

If they were fully clothed in the ring, would it still be ghey?
    I don't know why but strangely no.
    I like track and field but I think if they went back to the way they did it in the original Olympics it would somehow effect my enjoyment of the whole thing.

Smashing someone legally for about 9 minutes at a rate of about a million dollars a minute is senseless?
    If you aren't living in abject poverty doing anything purely for money ,especially intentionally harming another human being , is about the most senseless thing that you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    Btw that whole O.o is really gay.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-29-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast