Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fastest times for UFC please

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Thing is that " real " fighting is seldom ,but for the blood-lust, exciting.
    I guess that could be it. I'll admit I may be jaded since I see "real" fights often. But also, maybe that's why I can see skill in being able to take a punch the right way. I still don't think its less of a sport. IMO Bonnar VS Griffin is just a great fight as Barrera VS Morales.

If you aren't living in abject poverty doing anything purely for money ,especially intentionally harming another human being , is about the most senseless thing that you can do.
    What if someone was gifted at giving a whomping (or taking one) and they put all their winnings into helping orphanages? Would it still be senseless?
    Last edited by l33tpirata13; 08-29-2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    I guess that could be it. I'll admit I may be jaded since I see "real" fights often. But also, maybe that's why I can see skill in being able to take a punch the right way. I still don't think its less of a sport. IMO Bonnar VS Griffin is just a great fight as Barrera VS Morales.

+1.....Bro,,.BTW, have NOT seen Forest Griffin for a while now.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 08-29-2010 at 07:52 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I have a friend in the preliminary rounds of getting his career started, while I have another who has been doing Brazilian Jujitsu for over 6 years now. In both cases I appreciate the art that goes into the sport, but unfortunately, that is not why people watch it. People don't "cheer" when someone's put in an arm-lock, they do so when the arm breaks. They don't cheer when someone graciously blocks a punch, but they do so when that knuckle finds its target and paints it red.

The sport is an art, as is with any sport, but the problem with its mass criticism lies in the fact that people watch it for the brutality factor. Something about two overgrown monkeys in a cage with no holds barred stimulates some idiots with an abundance of testosterone.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    +1.....Bro,,.BTW, have NOT seen Forest Griffin for a while now.
    Well, he got his ass handed to him in two of his last three and his last fight, with Tito Ortiz, wasn't much to brag about either. I hope I don't have to state the obvious but.....It's sad. It happens to all fighters bro. The shelf life on these fighters is extremely short.
    I appreciate the art that goes into the sport, but unfortunately, that is not why people watch it.
    I can agree with that statement. It bothers me to see the likes of Paris Hilton and Mandy Moore in the stands. I highly doubt they know what a gogoplata or a omoplata is.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well, he got his ass handed to him in two of his last three and his last fight, with Tito Ortiz, wasn't much to brag about either. I hope I don't have to state the obvious but.....It's sad. It happens to all fighters bro. The shelf life on these fighters is extremely short.
    I appreciate the art that goes into the sport, but unfortunately, that is not why people watch it.
    I can agree with that statement. It bothers me to see the likes of Paris Hilton and Mandy Moore in the stands. I highly doubt they know what a gogoplata or a omoplata is.

I hope U are in FSC Fight club, U are very inform & Knowledgeable in MMA.

As far as Paris Hilton,she got to flaunt her Fake tits around with those Male oozing Testosterone to accentuate her slutiness & promote her XXX flick..LOL I guess that will bother allot of ppl.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ever watch Jujitsu at the Olympics ? Far cry from Bruce Lee. Same with movie sword-fighting as opposed to fencing. All about precision and speed and economy of motion.
    To the layman about as far from thrilling as you can possibly get.
    Sure it's not as in the movies, but it takes a lot skill, patience, strategy and practice to make a point against your opponent. I did Tae Kwan Do for about 10 years, maybe that's why I can appreciate those fights; They may not be as exciting as Bruce Lee's movies but i'm really sure it's better that watching two fighters humping

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lol this thread is all about bitorrent
    mma-torrents is very fast on realeses, but scene rips you can get fast on any decent 0-day tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yeah too bad he was on roids though. I am sure a lot of other fighters are on them too. in MMA

If you aren't living in abject poverty doing anything purely for money ,especially intentionally harming another human being , is about the most senseless thing that you can do.
    What if someone was gifted at giving a whomping (or taking one) and they put all their winnings into helping orphanages? Would it still be senseless?
    are there invites? i try to register but it wont let me.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by invite420 View Post
    X on XWT is the best for WWE and UFC

hands down fastest release and speeds

xtremewrestlingtorrents.net
    that's true. he records and uploads 'em quicker than the rest, for most part. best quality isn't guaranteed tho. but it's still fairly watchable.
    Last edited by Frankthetank1; 08-30-2010 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    not sure sorry buddy

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by coaxial View Post
    not sure
    Then don't post?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123