Thread: Looking for a good vpn for private trackers

Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi,

Well, it seems like acta is gonna pass very soon, so I'm looking for a vpn in swedin or something where they won't accept acta or have the three strike law. I'm looking for one around 16 dollars a month, does not log. And is allowed on private trackers.

And with at least 120gb down and of course a lot of up.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 08-29-2010 at 03:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Do you mean vps?

If you do mean VPN, it is very hard to find one that doesn't log for real... I used to be involved with a company that claimed not to log, then was exposed a few months later for keeping logs.
    Just watch out who your trusting.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Get a cheap vps or even a seedbox slice and install OpenVPN on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

Don't really care to spend 30 dollars on a vps which I'll never use. I'm just looking for a vpn if anyone knows of one please post and if you don't just ignore this thread

Thanks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Do these laws ever have any real effect?.I think you're just worrying over nothing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

Don't really care to spend 30 dollars on a vps which I'll never use. I'm just looking for a vpn if anyone knows of one please post and if you don't just ignore this thread

Thanks.
    Know your stuff atleast before being so full of yourself,he gave a good suggestion.Anyway check https://www.feralhosting.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I second AbyBeats.
    feralhosting has great support. just get the cheapest plan and they'l open VPS for you on it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Again: I'm only looking for a vpn NOT a vps.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    A VPS can be used as a VPN by routing all your internet traffic through the box with the added feature of using it as a seedbox and using it on trackers.It is cheaper than VPN.More over you can download stuff to your box and FTP it back to your home.
    Now only if you take the time reading something useful like this:http://blog.bytesized-hosting.com/20...istration-win/ ,instead of sticking to "I want VPN even if world is gonna end tomorrow".All VPNs have the problem Tv controls you mentioned,they cant be trusted by their word of not keeping logs.
    Last edited by A; 08-30-2010 at 03:30 PM.