Thread: have hdc

shganghui's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    many people ask for CHDBITS. but in the certain region , HDC is top 1 , and chd is NO. 2 . (resourse , peers , PTers, capacities....., any content)

HDC invite is 10 times more difficult to get than CHD , Never heard HDC member want CHD. so PM with your offer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by shganghui View Post
    HDC invite is 10 times more difficult to get than CHD
    Is its quality directly proportional to joining difficulty now? Because the last time I was a member there, the place was basically dead (after WiKi left them), which led me to delacct.php. Has that changed?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    shganghui's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shganghui View Post
    HDC invite is 10 times more difficult to get than CHD
    Is its quality directly proportional to joining difficulty now? Because the last time I was a member there, the place was basically dead (after WiKi left them), which led me to delacct.php. Has that changed?
    It's still No 1 I think . You can find CHD'S and all the WIKI'S there. CHD+WIKI+HDS=Hdc . The fact you wont believe is that Old CHD seeders in HDC are more than those in Chdbits itself. The same than wiki too. Wiki's leaving only means a bit loss for HDC . One Hdc invite can trade with over 5 CHDbits easily. Wiki's invite is much easier . which often opens for signup

bump
    Last edited by shganghui; 08-31-2010 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost