Thread: Textbook Request

E3DaMeX's Avatar Da 2nd Boss
    First request ever, and I hope for it to be my only one. I've noticed a plethora of threads over the months asking about textbooks, eBook trackers, etc.. Now, I need some help finding one textbook in particular: "Microscale Organic Laboratory" The author is Mayo.

I've searched on some trackers/forums already: Warez-BB, Gigapedia, Bibliotik, and BitMe being the few; all of these have been without avail, of course. If anyone could check other textbook trackers (BitSpyder, BitSeduce, etc.), it would be of great help. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Didn't find on Bitspyder, Ebookshares. And Bitseduce is tracker for seduction and self-improvement asaik, can't be there

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    E3DaMeX's Avatar Da 2nd Boss
    Thanks for the search and info about BitSeduce. If you could also do a search on Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Rogawski, I'd be eternally grateful as well. Thanks again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by E3DaMeX View Post
    Thanks for the search and info about BitSeduce. If you could also do a search on Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Rogawski, I'd be eternally grateful as well. Thanks again.
    I found it on megaupload if you don't mind getting it from there I'll pm you the link.