Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bitme.org

Been searching for a lil bit. Reviews seem pretty good. From you that have been using it. What do you like, dont like? What do you use in conjunction with it for the types of files that they offer?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'll be the first to say it, this probably belongs in the bittorrent section. I will contribute my own opinion on it while I'm at it. It can be hard to seed there and when you get a new account there you better be careful about your ratio. I believe you can buy VIP and/or buffer which makes it easier when your starting out. Overall the content is amazing, especially if your looking for technical books. So if you want to teach yourself something its great. If you want to read a novel or find a magazine it's a bit lacking. There are better sites for that. Shares staff with bitmetv, so be extra careful to follow the rules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the info. I am just new so I thought I could not start a new thread there. Still getting my bearings...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I don't like that I'm not a member.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Even you ever be a member it's very hard to keep a good ratio there . You need to have a seedbox to survive

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Moved to Bittorrent.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Even you ever be a member it's very hard to keep a good ratio there . You need to have a seedbox to survive
    And dats a CRAP. When I had acc dere i easly maintained a good ratio with 1mbps upload.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    False, I'm maintaining a 4. ratio there with a home connection. It just takes patience. The problem is that I really doubt anyone can weed through 50-60GB's of material as fast as their internet can download it. As such, it's ridiculous to expect to keep up with ratio on material you won't be using for a while.

The curse that people have there is that everyone has different interests that are expanding; there's no reason to download all of your interests at once.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I Hate it because of some staff members who don't have patience to hear what u have to say, but i may be wrong as i dont know every one their, and everyones nature is different. but its for sure that their are some very arrogant staff members their
    do good and good will come back to u

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    NOt true.
    I'm on a 10/1 connection, with a raatio of about 3.5, easily. I don't need to download LOADS there every day, I will download at my own pace and upload at my own pace. not like films where they're done in an hour and a half!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast