Thread: PS3 homebrew jailbreak released into the wilds and *how to install*

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    The manager has been enabled and the code can be downloaded for that on the net.
    Last edited by rdtphd; 09-01-2010 at 04:30 PM.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Do they make it complicated on purpose so if your not a linux IT Professional you have to pay them to make one for you. The instructions I see are not, I repeat NOT, user friendly. Just like this article says to download the psgroove.hex file from the page listed and there is no such file there. Just a bunch of bull crap in my opinion.
    Just like the scene bozo's that try to keep things for themselves only, and screw the majority. Besides, I hate Sony and I will never pay for a PS3 EVER! Not even if it comes down to $50. I already own a SONY dvd player that will not play Dvd's because it thinks they may be pirated (store bought non the less). Screw Sony! Let em rot in hades.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    The hard part now will be getting ahold of a teensy. I was lucky enough to have a blackcat usb, which was able to be reprogrammed. For those in the US, this is the same one I have....
    http://www.store.theoryshare.com/bla...-jtag-kit.html

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtphd View Post
    The manager has been enabled and the code can be downloaded for that on the net.
    link?

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +2

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    the original backup manager is no longer hosted as far as i can see. i have links to other versions hacked with legitimate game ids. dont know if id be breaking rules linking to them so pm me if you want them.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I have the backup manager modified with PSGRoove, check the PS3 section in the NZB index.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I see this works, as suddenly our NZB section is getting crowded with PS3 posts. Torrentleech also opened a dedicated section.

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    bingoz86's Avatar Bingoz...
    this jailbreak work for play online?