Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 4tl invites +account

  1. #1
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    the.moon
    Posts
    317
    like it says 4tl invites plus the original account when the invites are gone 4tb up 1 tb down on it.

    pm me with email.

    only requirement 100+ posts here.
    ///dont.let.the.bastards.get.you.down\\\

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,654
    For fucks sake fuck off already.

    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    like it says 4tl invites plus the original account when the invites are gone 4tb up 1 tb down on it.

    pm me with email.

    only requirement 100+ posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    had two accounts there before, let them both lapse due to being a divvy, last one had 2 invites too :/ was hoping someone could help me out with an invite. all i have to offer is my thx and appreciation. oh and a big kiss from my 5month old baby boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    what i have...

    TL account
    8TB uploaded, 1.5TB downloaded
    account has an invite with it too

    first person to give me an interesting/amusing reason they should get it, gets it.

    no - can i have it, me please, because i need it rubbish.


    i dont use the account, never had any warnings etc on it, so thought someone would get use out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    like it says there is no good reason to give me an invite to tl, other than i am a good seeder, have a box, and my account got closed coz i didnt use it in ages. pfft.

    anyways anyone who helps me out, its appreciated.

    thx.
    Btw I don't believe a word you say anyway.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-01-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    It's all Meg's fault.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,397
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Land of Hypocrisy
    Posts
    1,313
    This is his way of expressing his "appreciation" for the invite that he was given......

    lol, I'm assumming he didn't get any "interesting" offers on his account, so he decided to give it away for bt-rep to go trade with...
    Yes, I'm a genius.....

    Also a side note, what the hell is wrong with this TL account you have... I feel as if it has been cursed or something as everyone is avoiding it..
    Why don't you further persuade us, on why we should take this burden of an account, off your hands...
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 09-02-2010 at 01:11 AM.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,033
    Perhaps it is not the account which is cursed. What kind of evil does this stranger bring upon us fair villagers? Burn him!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.


  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

    Also a side note, what the hell is wrong with this TL account you have... I feel as if it has been cursed or something as everyone is avoiding it..
    Why don't you further persuade us, on why we should take this burden of an account, off your hands...
    Exactly what evidence do you see that he gave away the other one or any invites for that matter.
    Then there was this highly suspicious post with it's since deleted link to RS
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    done with torrents, got a life instead.

    4 torrent sites free if you want em, just change passes etc.


    ftn included, dont shit all at once.

    whoever gets em post back.


    I hate to always sound so cynical but the last person that mentioned a young son in relation to invites ( with photo evidence even) proved to be as fake as the included picture.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-02-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Land of Hypocrisy
    Posts
    1,313
    Exactly what evidence do you see that he gave away the other one or any invites for that matter.
    Maybe this is some kind of scheme that we are all overlooking, which is why all these giveaways/trades look so sketchy.

    I mean god only knows what was bundled in the rapidshare file.. And now he wants your email if you have over 100 + posts?
    Which leads me to ask the question.... What is he trying to send us in the email for-real?

    The real question..... does this torrentleech account even exist?

    lol..
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 09-02-2010 at 04:54 AM.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I mean god only knows what was bundled in the rapidshare file..
    Username and password combos for accounts on FTN, Waffles, Wild-Bytes and PussyTorrents.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •