Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games.net help

also think you will see that im not what you had me pegged out to be

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

He got back in because I was actually nice......
    Some would say overly nice considering the dupe accounts . Maybe you should watch this

1967+God+forgives...+I+don%27t.jpg
    Btw just trying to be funny as it being your site you can limit membership to one-legged Welshmen if that's what you want.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-02-2010 at 01:54 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well just be careful, as in if you upload a torrent and it gets deleted or disapears, don`t then upload it again, check the log and see why it was deleted, log.php (only staff can delete torrents and thats the only way they can be deleted).

keep uploading the torrent that gets deleted, will just piss the staff member off.

lol @ idol dont worry i didnt take any offence.
    Last edited by stoi; 09-02-2010 at 01:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    one more thing is that when i was in kitty letter i was try to upload because i lost the file that i had downloaded and could not seed anything to get out i guess what im am trying to say is that i read the sp thing and didnt know how i was going to get the sp back up when i couldnt do anything. i need some help understanding the system of the sp i will try to read again but any tip would help

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you have to redownload again im afraid, the amount of times we have heard "hard drive crash" "Virus wiped all the PC" etc etc is laughable (obviously some will be legit but all cant be), so if we let 1 member off, we would have to let all members off, and thats just not going to happen im afraid.

PS: you could try get data back very good program to recover lost and deleted files from your HDD, that way you wont have to re-download them.
    Last edited by stoi; 09-02-2010 at 03:00 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    he did not get back in because he donated (i didnt even know he was going too until he just did).
    Wasn't even necessary to explain all that Stoi. The thread is clear enough about that. And it's always nice to see how you handle those kind of problems (since the beginning I knew you would re-enable him), and it's also funny to think how cirno and some others would handle this same problem haha! =P

All my respect to you...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ok beside the smart ass comments that some make thinking they are funny it's good to Know that there are good people out There that can solve things with a little communication and no stoi didn't know that i was thinking of donating and he didn't have to tell anyone that I did. I do appreciate thou. this is to you thou stoi yeah I know you probably heard ever accuse in the book but i think deep down you know I was being straight up with you.also still pretty new when it comes to some stuff but I'm a fast learner and I'm learning each day. anyway I'm hopping to see if the community has some decent people on it and not just a bunch of punks like some of the other sites Ive been apart of. I mean I do have think skin but only so think. thx again for your help stoi
    Last edited by dirtygk; 09-02-2010 at 02:14 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Wow I cannot understand this dude at all; mad props to Stoi for figuring out what his problem was.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygk View Post
    ok beside the smart ass comments that some make thinking they are funny it's good to that there are good people out the that can solve things with a little communication .....anyway I'm hopping to see if the community has some decent people on it and not just a bunch of punks like some of the other sites Ive been apart of. I mean I do have think skin but only so think.
    And in turn I'm thinking with that chip on your shoulder that that wasn't the first nor will it be the last of your problems.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    He got back in because I was actually nice
    thanks again.
    We all know this stoi, u are really a good at heart person and also a frank person with down to earth behavior

Every members (who has been over here for some time) of this site are matured enough to understand u, we all know u very well, hope ever site representative is like u.

And thanks for open signup and helping those who had problems in finding invite to BCG

Not praising u because i want your support or your favour regarding anything, but i felt worth posting and so posted.
    Last edited by BABBY; 09-02-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    do good and good will come back to u

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast