Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackcats-games.net help

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    cheers

maybe I am just getting sceptical in my old age, but you will get those that would have went to his profile seen the star, ah ha he donated thats why he got his account enabled, "conspiracy" post all over the bloody net about it.

in all honesty the first thing that I done when I seen he donated, was cringe and an "oh no, he hasnt has he" came to mind lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thats how the world is and no person can take a decision which is admired by all

People have the habit of finding faults with the decision which God himself has taken (according to mythology) , how can we expect all people to admire our decision or understand us.

lollllllll
    do good and good will come back to u

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    PS: you could try get data back very good program to recover lost and deleted files from your HDD, that way you wont have to re-download them.
    WinHex or File Rescue Plus could help.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    PS: you could try get data back very good program to recover lost and deleted files from your HDD, that way you wont have to re-download them.
    WinHex or File Rescue Plus could help.
    Thanks anon-sbi you have been much help. I am going to give those app's a shot also BABBY you seem like a decent person, I like where your heads at. Stay cool

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Just to add to that list, PandoraRecovery helped me with lost data two times already and it's free... my bad habit of "shift+deleting" everything... =P
    Last edited by 7th; 09-02-2010 at 03:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    now you guys have made it personal,my fav data recovery software Recuva is thousand times better than your fav data recovery software

Nice that the OP got his account back even if he made dupe accounts.Never do that again lol.Always clear misunderstandings by going to IRC first.
    Last edited by A; 09-02-2010 at 03:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Thank to you too 7th. I know I'm a little hard to understand sometimes, it might be that I think faster then I type or because I've been blown up a few times and it's left my head a little fuzzy at times . I'm just thankful and lucky to be alive

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.---bob marley

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Existentialism on a second chance to pirate games.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-02-2010 at 07:15 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Existentialism upon a second chance to pirate games.
    Wish there was a like button on this forum!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Djatomix
    hi stoi need your help cant seam to get into my account on BCG....HAVE ALL MY INFO down write my email address if you need to reach me [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123