Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poor Obama

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Here's one that must be a lie, huh?

Certainly wouldn't bother someone like yourself-

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20...litary-ballots

Funny that no dems are screaming about 'voters rights' and denial of same.
    So a republican calling for an investigation must mean it's certain that someone is deliberately trying to prevent absentee votes? or does it just show that we have incompetence and an imperfect delivery system? We could run with examples of suspected attempted voter suppression from all sides of the political spectrum, doesn't make it so, does it?

Michelle Bachmann called for investigations of lawmakers to "expose" their anti Americanism, so that must mean they are anti American.

Is sheriff Arpaio trying to stop illegals from voting or is he trying to intimidate Hispanic voters?
    Lucifer, exactly what proof do you have that Arpaio is doing anything at all to stop Hispanics from voting?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    The "games" are probably not being reported in the media you consume.
    Probably true.
    Then again, our consumable media (I prefer outlets with a higher bran content) doesn't require tin foil hats and automatic weapons.
    Clocky, you made this too easy for me. That's exactly the problem with "mainstream" (read leftist) media. It has way too much bran, and we all know what happens when you eat too much bran, don't we?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    惡魔的提倡者
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post

So a republican calling for an investigation must mean it's certain that someone is deliberately trying to prevent absentee votes? or does it just show that we have incompetence and an imperfect delivery system? We could run with examples of suspected attempted voter suppression from all sides of the political spectrum, doesn't make it so, does it?

Michelle Bachmann called for investigations of lawmakers to "expose" their anti Americanism, so that must mean they are anti American.

Is sheriff Arpaio trying to stop illegals from voting or is he trying to intimidate Hispanic voters?
    Lucifer, exactly what proof do you have that Arpaio is doing anything at all to stop Hispanics from voting?
    Firstly look up devils advocate, both the origin of the title and the modern usage. It doesn't mean I'm Lucifer. I don't always play the roll but I do often.

If you look at the context of the post you will see that it's about what's suggested and what's reality not being the same thing. It is a QUESTION not a statement.

In Arpaio's case, which I chose as an example purely to test if j2k4 only has his left eye open,(random link) there is a reality of poll watching. Is his plan to prevent illegal voters or is he trying to intimidate Hispanic voters? My post was responding to j2k4 suspicions about democratic operatives trying to steal the election, to which he offered no evidence, rather simply implied it's because the are democrats. So you see it is an example of the same thing. Prognostication doesn't equal reality.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    惡魔的提倡者
    UOTE]

It has way too much bran, and we all know what happens when you eat too much bran, don't we?
    Quite telling after you admitted to living on a mostly vegetarian diet

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    In Arpaio's case, which I chose as an example purely to test if j2k4 only has his left eye open,(random link) there is a reality of poll watching. Is his plan to prevent illegal voters or is he trying to intimidate Hispanic voters? My post was responding to j2k4 suspicions about democratic operatives trying to steal the election, to which he offered no evidence, rather simply implied it's because the are democrats. So you see it is an example of the same thing. Prognostication doesn't equal reality.
    Good Lord.

If I say the sky is - generally - blue, do you need to check?

What brand of naivete are you possessed of?

I don't recall your vintage, but there were, once upon a time, two threads bouncing up-and-down in here, one dedicated to democrat gaffes, the other to the republican variety.

I posted about republican fuck-ups about as often as anyone else - that made me a conservative criticizing republicans.

Most of the democrat thread's posts were mine as well, but there was always a distinct paucity of liberals/democrats offered up by liberals/democrats.

You fucking people (and by that I mean YOU, specifically) never, ever-ever-ever-never-ever-never acknowledge democrat hypocrisy, corruption, outright lies, or any other of their myriad human foibles.

Never, fucking, ever.

Then you have the fucking nerve to question my eyesight?

You have got some fucking nerve, chum.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36

Firstly look up devils advocate, both the origin of the title and the modern usage. It doesn't mean I'm Lucifer. I don't always play the roll but I do often.

If you look at the context of the post you will see that it's about what's suggested and what's reality not being the same thing. It is a QUESTION not a statement.

Ah! I looked it up, and I see what you mean. You're not Satanic, you just like arguing.

Of course, I don't believe Lucifer ever existed. Just another religious myth.

But, if Lucifer did exist, I think the two of you would be pretty good friends. I think the two of you would be on the same side most of the time.

So, I'm going to keep calling you Lucifer. I still think it fits you. Okay?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    UOTE]

It has way too much bran, and we all know what happens when you eat too much bran, don't we?
    Quite telling after you admitted to living on a mostly vegetarian diet
    Um, you do realize that white bread is also a vegetarian food, too, right?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    惡魔的提倡者

Good Lord.

I don't recall your vintage, but there were, once upon a time, two threads bouncing up-and-down in here, one dedicated to democrat gaffes, the other to the republican variety.

I posted about republican fuck-ups about as often as anyone else - that made me a conservative criticizing republicans.

Most of the democrat thread's posts were mine as well, but there was always a distinct paucity of liberals/democrats offered up by liberals/democrats.

You fucking people (and by that I mean YOU, specifically) never, ever-ever-ever-never-ever-never acknowledge democrat hypocrisy, corruption, outright lies, or any other of their myriad human foibles.

Never, fucking, ever.

Do you have any actual evidence of this or is it just the usual "hunch" ?
    Last edited by devilsadvocate; 11-03-2010 at 10:19 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39

Good Lord.

Never, fucking, ever.

Do you have any actual evidence of this or is it just the usual "hunch" ?
    Lucifer, why don't you provide us with some proof from one of your own posts where you "acknowledge democrat hypocrisy, corruption, outright lies, or any other of their myriad human foibles."

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    惡魔的提倡者

Ah! I looked it up, and I see what you mean. You're not Satanic, you just like arguing.
    Nope, I like looking for weak links in an argument unfortunately, more often I looking at factual inaccuracies in statements.
    Of course, I don't believe Lucifer ever existed. Just another religious myth.

But, if Lucifer did exist, I think the two of you would be pretty good friends. I think the two of you would be on the same side most of the time.
    On what do you base this?

So, I'm going to keep calling you Lucifer. I still think it fits you. Okay?
    Ah, one size fits all grouping, I see. I look forward to being generalized.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast