Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: revolutiontt Staff

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I would be willing to bet that very few would see similarities between your post and mine, Ankle Biter.
    This guy might:

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    category6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i hate revtt the same thing happend to me

to f with this trakcer leave it and use your TL stupid tracker
    haha hhhaha the digital dong

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Move on. Go to TL, or IPT.
    Good idea. Both of those sites make a nice combo with RevTT, but it's not like you're going to miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I've never had any dealing with RevTT staff so wouldn't comment on how they are with members...
    Have talked to them a few times and they were always very cool, so I was surprised they refused to discuss the ban on IRC from the beginning. Unless the thread starter isn't being completely honest with us, of course.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Unless the thread starter isn't being completely honest with us, of course.
    Not that anything like that would EVER happen...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    In a very short story:

They disabled my old acc about 9 months ago, accusing me of having dup accs, although i didn't.

Then FST member helped me and re-enabled my acc, so, the problem was solved.

Now, after all these months (although i have good ratio, and never used my invites), they again disabled my acc with the same reason as before (even the same acc Nike name that they accused me of having as dup 9 months ago).

I went to irc, but they completely refused to hear me even didn't give me any chance to tell them about anything.

What shall i do with staff like that?!

by the chance, there is no possibility for dup acc as no more acc from my country is allowed in Revtt, so, they just disabled it using the old story 9 months ago.

I hope a responsible person can solve this issue since i cant register in the tracker even if i get invites from any friend.

Thanks
    They are retarded
    I had two RevTT accounts.
    My first account has been disable for no reason (DL: ~35 GB / UP: ~110 GB, high forum activity-no spam)
    Then, I created another acc.
    Second account disable too probably for dupe (also DL: ~ 15 GB / UP: !35 GB)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal
    My first account has been disable for no reason (DL: ~35 GB / UP: ~110 GB, high forum activity-no spam)

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Unless the thread starter isn't being completely honest with us, of course.
    Do you want me to swear ?!

That was what happened as it is, without any modifications.
    Last edited by NewMan; 09-04-2010 at 11:01 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Do you want me to swear ?!
    Please don't - it's just that when you've been at FST long enough, you notice that almost all "xxxxx staff's suck, they disabled me" or "xxxxx disabled me for no reason" end up with their starters being unmasked as traders/cheaters/sellers/you name it by the very people they criticize, at the same time they claim to be innocent... so I think it's kind of OK to be a bit skeptic.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yep I definitely assumed the OP was lying, especially since most people I've talked to have had good experiences with the RevTT staff.

Quote Originally Posted by senegal
    They are retarded
    I had two RevTT accounts.
    Then, I created another acc.
    Second account disable too probably for dupe (also DL: ~ 15 GB / UP: !35 GB)
    Looks like they're doing a good job to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    they screwed me over back in 2006/2007 had a 2+ ratio they deleted some upload call me a leecher account was disabled
    Wouldn't recommend that tracker to anyone
    TL is a lot friendlier
    Last edited by ExtraDry; 09-05-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast