Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: revolutiontt Staff

BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    revtt staff are really good, better than tl at times, no doubt about it.
    do good and good will come back to u

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Do you want me to swear ?!
    Please don't - it's just that when you've been at FST long enough, you notice that almost all "xxxxx staff's suck, they disabled me" or "xxxxx disabled me for no reason" end up with their starters being unmasked as traders/cheaters/sellers/you name it by the very people they criticize, at the same time they claim to be innocent... so I think it's kind of OK to be a bit skeptic.
    mmmm, I think you are right, may be i would have said the same if i was not the thread starter.

accept my apology for misunderstanding.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    No worries.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    From my point of veiw, Revtt staff are the best...full stop.
    In the past my account has been disabled twice through being Inactive, got It enabled with no bother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Definitely one of the more reasonable group of staff members...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Wish I could help...but as mentioned in previously posts there is not much I can do anymore. Problem is the staff get lied to all the time about stuff like this...it is one of the big problems with using a shared seedbox (you should always PM them about using one and leave a note in your profile about it)....and making a public thread criticizing the staff is defiantly not going to help your chances... Best to just cut your loses and look elsewhere.
    Last edited by tippertime; 09-06-2010 at 06:37 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Jungleboy's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    Wish I could help...but as mentioned in previously posts there is not much I can do anymore. Problem is the staff get lied to all the time about stuff like this...it is one of the big problems with using a shared seedbox (you should always PM them about using one and leave a note in your profile about it)....and making a public thread criticizing the staff is defiantly not going to help your chances... Best to just cut your loses and look elsewhere.
    No shit, it happens very often when you give users a second or third chance that they go around and stab you in the back so most staff will be wary if somebody says something that is contrary to what they see on the site.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    They disabled my old acc about 9 months ago, accusing me of having dup accs, although i didn't.

Now, after all these months (although i have good ratio, and never used my invites), they again disabled my acc with the same reason as before (even the same acc Nike name that they accused me of having as dup 9 months ago).

I went to irc, but they completely refused to hear me even didn't give me any chance to tell them about anything.
    This is really a bad things that staff disabling the account accusing that account holder has or had another account on that tracker.
    How staff gona check that you have another account or not ? simple, they search the IP addres and find the match.

But staff have to know that matching the IP address ( I am not gona saying the hole IP address ) thats not mean the account holder has 2nd ID or 3rd ID on that tracker. Because a user using the ISP if another user USING the same ISP then those users have the same IP address range, if ISP provide dynamic IP address then all users of this ISP getting dynamic IP within the same range. If some users from same ISP, like user A,B,C signup to a private tracker then those users IP address looks like in same range, but thats not mean user A,B,C are the same person. Staff have to know that ISP not made for only one user.

What.CD doing the same things in their job. They disable the user if they find a IP range match with other user, accusing dup accs.
    I know a person who got disable in what.cd accused he was in what.cd and disabled because of cheating when that user has no connection with another account what staff saying, but the user whose account got disable befor for cheating using the same ISP.

A ISP has lots of user, and those users get the IP address in a range that staff need to understnad.

What shall i do with staff like that?
    Change your ISP
    Last edited by ElitUser; 09-20-2010 at 04:55 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Second paragraph
    None of the staff on RevTT, What.cd or anywhere else will disable you for being in the same IP range as other ISP customers who also happen to be users in the tracker. That's just idiotic.

Change your ISP
    It's slightly a bit more difficult than that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    None of the staff on RevTT, What.cd or anywhere else will disable you for being in the same IP range as other ISP customers who also happen to be users in the tracker. That's just idiotic.
    Are you sure ? I dont think so and yes it's idiotic if staff do that.

One of my friend got disable in what.cd and staff saying you had an account before and that was disable because you cheated.
    The laughing part is that the friend whose account disable now, he had never and never had any account on that what.cd.

Why what.cd staff suspect or gues this is the same guy ???
    because the account which was disabled using the ISP which is also use my friend and my friend signup ( I gues ) after that account was disabled. So the what.cd staff think this is the same guy who was disable before and signup again because he has same IP range.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast