Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: revolutiontt Staff

Poster BT Rep: +1

Angry

In a very short story:

They disabled my old acc about 9 months ago, accusing me of having dup accs, although i didn't.

Then FST member helped me and re-enabled my acc, so, the problem was solved.

Now, after all these months (although i have good ratio, and never used my invites), they again disabled my acc with the same reason as before (even the same acc Nike name that they accused me of having as dup 9 months ago).

I went to irc, but they completely refused to hear me even didn't give me any chance to tell them about anything.

What shall i do with staff like that?!

by the chance, there is no possibility for dup acc as no more acc from my country is allowed in Revtt, so, they just disabled it using the old story 9 months ago.

I hope a responsible person can solve this issue since i cant register in the tracker even if i get invites from any friend.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    I hope a responsible person can solve this issue since i cant register in the tracker even if i get invites from any friend.
    There's absolutely nothing we can do to "solve this issue", i.e. reenable you. Try joining IRC at a later date and seeing if their staff are willing to listen. If not, you're pretty much done with RevTT (or reversed).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    What shall i do with staff like that?!
    Find another tracker, and stop moaning about it on message boards?

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    There's a former revTT staffer posting often at fst. Try contacting tippertime.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    From what I understand of Tippertime's situation, he probably won't be of much help. Your best bet is for one of their staffer's to be sane (in comparison to the rest, at least). Otherwise, it might be time you started looking for (perhaps better) alternatives.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Try joining IRC at a later date and seeing if their staff are willing to listen.
    I cant afford being kicked by others, it is like an insult, they can better say : we wont enable it again, plz leave

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    There's a former revTT staffer posting often at fst. Try contacting tippertime.
    tippertime was the member who enabled my acc before, but he did not reply to my pm this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    From what I understand of Tippertime's situation, he probably won't be of much help.
    I seems so, he did not respond this time, my be he is no more in agree with Revitt, time has changed
    Last edited by NewMan; 09-03-2010 at 10:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    join one of the 100 other 0day sites around and quit cribbing.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    But does that end there,With all the staff sharing info on cheaters/traders etc isint there a possibility of him being banned again for the same reason else where,they do have his IP dont they?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    But does that end there,With all the staff sharing info on cheaters/traders etc isint there a possibility of him being banned again for the same reason else where,they do have his IP dont they?
    There is a possibility he may have to pay through the nose for every MP3 he has ever dled. There is the possibility of MPAA dragging his ass to court and suing him. So, spare us the insight on 'possibilities'.

@OP:Get usenet?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    There is a possibility he may have to pay through the nose for every MP3 he has ever dled. There is the possibility of MPAA dragging his ass to court and suing him. So, spare us the insight on 'possibilities'.
    Then again tracker staff outperform MPAA in every aspect be it digging data on someone or spewing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r
    @OP:Get usenet?
    That's another possible step to take in the list of possibilities if you are willing to spend money that is
    Last edited by A; 09-04-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast