Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PS3 Games?

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Who cares if they patch it. Just means no online play, don't update and your fine. Well worth it for offline play with all the games that are out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    ^^^ Are you not aware that games will eventually require the latest firmware?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sparx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    i think "the kind people" will find the way to play them with no need to update

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    i think "the kind people" will find the way to play them with no need to update
    The only foreseeable way, would be to facilitate custom firmwares. But that's a step very few would be willing to take, honestly. If only ye OpenOS still existed.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Where do you come up with this erroneous information? I doubt Sony is going to make everyone download the latest firmware for a game..

Let me let you in on a little secret.......NOT EVERYONE HAS THE INTERNET!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    Where do you come up with this erroneous information? I doubt Sony is going to make everyone download the latest firmware for a game..

Have you ever bought a PS3 game? A lot of them won't start till you update your PS3's firmware, even before this exploit.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post

Have you ever bought a PS3 game? A lot of them won't start till you update your PS3's firmware, even before this exploit.
    That's only if the PS3 is connected to internet, to even know an update is available...God, ignorance must be bliss, huh?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    That's only if the PS3 is connected to internet, to even know an update is available...God, ignorance must be bliss, huh?
    Pointing out irony would be wasted on cretins like you.
    You realize games can necessitate a newer firmware, right?
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I can't believe how ignorant users are here... Where have you all been when the PSP's homebrew capabilities came out? Have you all forgotten how Sony can patch these exploits for at least a limited amount of time.

The PSP required the latest version of a FW to play the latest games, whether it be OFW or CFW.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123