Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Chrome 6.0 Final Lands

2. vBCms Comments   -   #12
    brilman's Avatar Poster
    guess it's time to change. I've used it here and there but gonna have to make it my main for a few weeks and see how I like it

3. vBCms Comments   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    More feedback: have been using it since the first day, with my usual plugins, and it's time to put FF to some rest. This is blazing fast, minimalist, and yet, absolutely complete.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #14
    ma7moud1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    oooh finaly

5. vBCms Comments   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Same as Cabalo. Chrome has been my default browser for some time now. And as of a few weeks ago, is the only browser installed on my computer. I was an avid Opera fan for years. And eventhough Opera is fast, Chrome is quite a bit faster.

And just to let others know that hate having to constantly open the bookmarks bar, or leave it open just to get to your bookmarks, you can use either one of these extensions:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions...pjkfbijifaainp
    https://chrome.google.com/extensions...pkminifbpmkghg

A bookmark icon will appear next to the wrench icon, and now you can access your bookmarks without having to open that bar. The first one is pretty cool because it has a search function in it.

This is my only gripe with Chrome. I can't believe the devs hasn't made it to where you can access all your bookmarks from within the wrench icon. For some strange reason they must think opening a whole different bar to access them is a better way to go. And because of this I have to install an extension(and extensions eat memory) to get around it.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 09-07-2010 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. vBCms Comments   -   #16
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    has chrome fixed the rss problems?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12