Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Vegan Or Vegetarian?

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by neattairoski@5 November 2003 - 23:46
    But now without cheese milk and eggs, I'm quite starving. Here is my problem.
    You should just stick to what you usually eat. You cant just stop eating eggs and drinking milk just like that, you will get sick.

You said it your self, you are starving.

Do you think vegans are right saying that eating milk and other milky products contributes indirectly to the killing of cows and calves ?
    No i dont think that they are "right". It sounds like these people are giving out a message that if you eat meat you are a bad person.

You should stop listening to these ppl and listen to your stomach.

Trust me their is nothing wrong with eating eggs or drinking milk.
    I'm not really starving, but just frustrated not to eat milky products.

Trust me their is nothing wrong with eating eggs or drinking milk.
    Yes there is if by your fault they killed the cow which gives you the milk and her veal.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Do you think vegans are right saying that eating milk and other milky products contributes indirectly to the killing of cows and calves ?

Yes there is if by your fault they killed the cow which gives you the milk and her veal.
    If you Repeatedly ask your self that question, and you dont like the answer (Which you have answered) maybe becoming a vegan is not for you.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+5 November 2003 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 5 November 2003 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blackhatknight@5 November 2003 - 00:12
    Lamsey - I&#39;m not a nutristionist so i can only state what i&#39;ve read, consequently this does not mean your wrong

summerlinda, it obvious you do not have a crasp of civilised expression therefore i would not expect you to have a grasp of chemistry either, therefore i can only assume your viewpoints are based on the foolly of your evident lack of understanding
    She, like me, is fed up with people spouting utter and complete codswallop and then saying "oh, I&#39;m not a nutritionist you know" in their defence.

5 seconds on Google and you could have checked that fact before you posted it. [/b][/quote]
    After all this time i&#39;m only back on line and bring this up, hey you better blieve it, I got cut off before I had time to come up with a reply and this is it. You obviously have all the the mental capacity of a snail, is everthing you learn from google, God help us all, is that how people are now educated without any acedemic ability to learn themselves they simply take it off internet sites, hey after midrad this week i&#39;m sitting myself over terrorism after your post i&#39;m shiting myself over the generation that will take over, get yourself an education.

Edit bit stirred up and back with a little more atitupde (like the spelling blow it out your ass)

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Ex-member
    That was quite some bump

... and, sorry but it has to be said....

It took you all that time to come up with that?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678