Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thepeergroup/tazzes

Member BT Rep: +1
    Hey does anyone know what the new website fot tpg/tazzes is

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    still looking BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Isn't that that one website?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I don't know if they have a new website but I'm pretty sure TPG went under a while ago. TPG was for staff to collaborate and issue global bans. To be honest, most SysOps don't want to be a part of a centralized organization. If your interested in joining or something don't count on just waltzing in.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by patroclus View Post
    I don't know if they have a new website but I'm pretty sure TPG went under a while ago. TPG was for staff to collaborate and issue global bans. To be honest, most SysOps don't want to be a part of a centralized organization. If your interested in joining or something don't count on just waltzing in.
    lol, where do you get your facts from?
    i didnt see many posts about evil members to be banned on the latest tpg, which afaik is down and probably will stay down.. tpg was more a place to get nice newbs into some sites..
    the part about the most sysops.. well most sysops are newbs, if you account for every site there is

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It use to be run by ex elite staff, lost touch with the years ago

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraDry View Post
    Wtf is that ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinceftw
    i didnt see many posts about evil members to be banned on the latest tpg, which afaik is down and probably will stay down.. tpg was more a place to get nice newbs into some sites..
    this is true, i don't remember there being global bans being enforced publicly on tpg; it was actually a decent resource for new trackers to advertise themselves w/o being flamed to hell like they are here

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraDry
    Wtf is that ?
    i think they mean that there used to be staffers of elite trackers that were members there. iirc, staffers of ftwr/tb/uk-t used to hang out there

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I checked the place out, it didn't seem that big or active for a forum like that. And there were a lot of staff of trackers there that I had never heard of. Friendly place overall though.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    this is true, i don't remember there being global bans being enforced publicly on tpg; it was actually a decent resource for new trackers to advertise themselves w/o being flamed to hell like they are here

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraDry
    Wtf is that ?
    i think they mean that there used to be staffers of elite trackers that were members there. iirc, staffers of ftwr/tb/uk-t used to hang out there
    Or maybe Elite Torrents

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yeah was ex elite torrents staff that started the forums tazza/tpg after their elite torrents was closed down by mpaa buy memory it started as tazza's play ground then become tpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast