Thread: [Request] TorrentBytes invitation or account

zomerozs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can anybody help me?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i just checked and i am pretty sure the sign up link is working.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    it is, i signed up a few hours ago easily; that's the only way to get an account there besides trading for one, there are none nor have there ever been invites to that tracker

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    zomerozs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    thanks guys but i'm trying to signup and always give me the message: user limit reached !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by zomerozs View Post
    thanks guys but i'm trying to signup and always give me the message: user limit reached !
    It means they won't be accepting new members then... invite or not, if the user limit is reached then your invite wouldn't do you any good. However, I don't actually remember TBy ever giving invites out... don't they only ever open signups now and again?

Edit: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-gt-invitation

Ah right, so you're a trader too... that won't have helped your chances any if I was wrong...
    Last edited by Burnsy; 09-09-2010 at 10:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post

Ah right, so you're a trader too... that won't have helped your chances any if I was wrong...
    He's looking for something that doesn't exist (a TB invite). Does that make him a trader?

zomerozs, TB opens sometimes. You have to be fast, type the captchas correctly, use a secure password, click on the rules and FAQ links, and wait 60 seconds, but they do open. If you do all that correctly and get an "unknown error" of some sorts after clicking on the signup button, it means your IP is banned for trying too much. Change it, clear your cookies, and retry.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post

He's looking for something that doesn't exist (a TB invite). Does that make him a trader?
    Yep... the intent was there... he wasn't to know they didn't exist... in fact I wasn't 100% myself
    Last edited by Burnsy; 09-09-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Spelling... and ammending confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.