Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The one and only iPad alternative ... and it's better!!!

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I heard that in Germany their iPad copy is called WeTab. That's already such a lame product name the product itself can't be any better
    Stinson Over!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    There is a good possibility that eventually, there will be a good iPad. I think that alternative will be running on Android OS, but as of right now, there's no comparison. The current tablets running android are not that powerful, but they can only get better, right? I personally like apple for setting the standard with their iPad, it's basically challenging it's competitors to make a better product.
    Last edited by SSJGogeta; 10-15-2010 at 02:01 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    milafae
    I don’t think that there is anything to beat the features of Apple’s iPad though so much is being hyped about this latest product of Tegatech – the Tega v2 Touch Tablet!! There is sure to be a few takers for this one but I would wait a while before I decide whether it is worth all the money that you are going to pay for it!!direct sat
    Last edited by milafae; 02-08-2011 at 02:28 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    OK besides separating you from some more of your money could someone tell me the actual point behind the iPad and it's various clones again?

Besides being "cool" of course.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-31-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Portability?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I'm still searching for the point myself....but searching on the iPad is just so much fun. It's a cool computer alternative. The iPad 2 looks really promising as well.

On topic though. This hunk o junk is priced at $1000!? WTF just get an iPad then
    Last edited by Detale; 02-01-2011 at 02:40 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Portability?
    Smartphone is more portable and does practically the same things .A laptop somewhat less so but they can be infinitely more productive.

These things are like Coke Zero , they couldn't give it away until someone found a clever way to market it .Change the colour of the can to black so now it's acceptably macho .
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I agree with you in some regards IdolEyes. I really hate mousepads on Laptops. I get very annoyed when the likes of Alienware advertise "Gaming" laptops without the traditional mouse.

I find Coke Zero disgusting. The artificial sweetener they use just doesn't replicate sugar properly.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It was Coke or Pepsi that had a short promotional run using REAL sugar. Of course it tasted awesome, but sugar is expensive. HFCS is cheap, and it's OK, but damn sugar cola was best.

We want bigger phones and smaller tablets

The Galaxy S is perfect in it's size for me. I've done so much shit, and I'm kind of upset I didn't adopt Android sooner. I was stuck on Symbian S60 v3 FP2 for the past 2 years! The only thing iOS has right now to its advantage (IMO) is hardware video acceleration, and Honeycomb will be addressing that, so there goes that advantage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast