Thread: Seedhost.EU - Problems Again...

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Any you guys have services with these guys? I ordered a server through paypal 50+ Hours ago and so far i have not recieved any login info. I submitted a trouble ticket and got a quick response but they kept telling me that the login information was sent to my hotmail account and it may have been dumped in the Junk Folder. Well I check twice already and so far there is nothing in that folder from Seedhost.eu and they are not listed in the block senders list. I tried asking them to send it to a different email but they stopped responding.

It's been almost 3 days and my server has been active on the status page with an IP address available but i can't do nothing with it without login details. WTH? And it's pretty useless trying to contact anyone through the chat IMS since no one is ever available.

Any recommendations or suggestions before i pull the plug on this one with Paypal?

IF anyone knows a support/sales user from seedhost.eu that browses theese forums let me know.

Thanks
    Last edited by theshadow1234; 09-09-2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Update

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ive also had problems with seedhost.eu seedboxes, their replies to tickets seem to be either really fast or super slow. maybe they only have one person working the tickets and he/she has other stuff to do.

stick with xirivk or rapidpeer, both reply in no more than 24 hours ive found.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Someone went on vacations...