Thread: Underworld Screener

My first post...hello world!....

Underworld...screener...678MB

There is a blurry spot in the whole movie...very annoying...tried a bunch of things to get rid of it...anyone else have it and know what to do?....maybe defective file?

Peace

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i would ov siad its were a water mark had being and maybe who ever ripped has tryed to blur it
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I downloaded the Underworld DVD Screener from SuprNova.org a few days ago and I have the same issue. However, my file is only 625 MB is size. The whole rip itself does not have a very good quality and that strange blury spot there is probably some kind of error made during the encoding process.

I guess we all have to live with it until the final DVD rip comes out and someone with a bit more experience encodes the movie for us.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    its on every copy...i know cuz i dled like 5 and it all have that same mark.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by spooger~@4 November 2003 - 19:43
    My first post...hello world!....

Underworld...screener...678MB

There is a blurry spot in the whole movie...very annoying...tried a bunch of things to get rid of it...anyone else have it and know what to do?....maybe defective file?

Peace
    it was that way on the first copy you cant do anythign about it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I've not seen this particular movie, but on screeners there is sometimes a serial number which for obvious reasons has somehow got to be got rid of to stop it being traced, this is done by blurring it out during encoding