Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seedhost.EU - BEWARE - SCAM!

i can confirm this..they have scammed me out of a refund. I have reported them to OVH and customers direct they are really bad.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I believe it's high time the other party took a stance.

theshadow1234 you should have described the situation more precisely. Before you opened 2 new threads you had blocked your payment and later you started accusing us of cheating. The story was as follows.
    You bought a server which we delivered on the same day. Two days later you wrote you didn't get the login data so you got a response that it was sent again. We sent the data 3 times I think, and every time you claimed you didn't receive it. Strangely, out of our 800 clients you were the only one with such a problem. Then you asked if we could send the data to a different email address. We didn't respond immediately so 15 minutes after your ticket you opened paypal dispute . In response to that we disabled your server and stopped responding to your tickets. We had no money so we didn't provide the service, the order was changed into "fraud". Moreover, the most essential Paypal rule says - don't send anything to an address other than paypal, especially avoid that if somebody demands that to be done. But how can you know that?! You received the money after 14 days. This is the time Paypal has to give money to the buyer if the seller does not respond. If we wanted to cheat you and swindle the 40 Euro it would be enought o change dispute into claim . Paypal would then take our side as they don't deal with virtual goods. But you seem not to know it.
    Summing up, before you started complaining here and calling us scammers we hadn't had your money and the order received the "fraud" status. That's it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    You'd get a lot more readability if you wrote in paragraphs

But, fairly typical. We had someone the other day cause a bug in WHMCS that meant the invoice was $0, and then when he paid it and it got marked as paid, somehow thought he still deserved the $300 (for the year) VPS just because it was marked as paid... lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123