Thread: Article: Xbox apologises over 'gay' suspension

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    trying to police the internet is as impossible of a task as the war on drugs!

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    But if you live at Fort Gay, you can be sure they will be looking for you...

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Maybe he should move to Intercourse, Pennsylvania. Actually I smell a lawsuit here, and pretty soon you will be able to call yourself the BIG N-word on XBox and get away with it.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    people already call themselves variations of 'N' and variations of "I Hate N's" and get away with it due to creative letter/character usage. It's a pointless task of policing the internet. Soon enough, your name will have to be approved by a moderator before you're allowed on Xbox Live or the PSN.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    How easy would it have been for M$ to be able to check the zip code on his registration when he called in... takes 2 seconds. This is why everyone hates you M$ - you believe you have the power to regulate the entire internet!! I call shenanigans on this one. I will never pay for your shiite again.