Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am Not Your Friend.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    As a matter of fact, I never was.

What the fuck are you gonna do about that then?

Apart from ineffectual wank on the internets, like?
    Probably remain " not friends" and in time hopefully work toward a deeper more meaningful enmity .
    Of course if you keep on slagging the French that may be hard.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I still don't know the purpose of this thread.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Then the whole "life" thing is going to be a real brain-twister.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    chalice just woke up from his grave and it's in mood for some shit posting ...

rest in peace !
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As a matter of fact, I never was.

What the fuck are you gonna do about that then?

Apart from ineffectual wank on the internets, like?
    Probably remain " not friends" and in time hopefully work toward a deeper more meaningful enmity .
    Of course if you keep on slagging the French that may be hard.
    It's not racism if it's applied to the French.

I believe it was a constituent of Napoleon's surrender.

Napoleon or one of them French cunts. Doesn't matter.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Then the whole "life" thing is going to be a real brain-twister.
    lol
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. Lounge   -   #17

Napoleon or one of them French . Doesn't matter.
    Edited for redundancy.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    lol
    I see you finally figured out the porpoise of this thread.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    An Irishman , a Dutchman, and a Frenchman are all in Saudi Arabia sharing a smuggled crate of booze when, all of a sudden, Saudi police rush in and arrest them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they are all sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they are able to successfully appeal their sentences down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.
    As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh announced: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."
    The Dutchman was first in line, he thought for a while and then said "Please tie a pillow to my back."
    This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. When the punishment was done he had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain.
    The Frenchman was next up. After watching the Dutchman in horror he said smugly: "Please fix two pillows to my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again and the Frenchman was soon led away whimpering loudly.
    The Irishman was the last one up, but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world and your culture is one of the finest in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"
    "Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", the Irishman replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."
    "Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave". The Sheikh said with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. "And your second wish, what is it to be?" the Sheikh asked.
    The Irishman replied: "Tie the Frenchman to my back."

10. Lounge   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Famous Quotes About The French

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." ~ General George S. Patton

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" ~ Jacques Chirac, President of France

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." ~ Marge Simpson

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." ~ John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." ~ Conan O'Brien

I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France! ~ Jay Leno

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against DisneyWorld and Big Macs than the Nazis?" ~ Dennis Miller

Did you see the new bomb the government came up with? It weights 21,000 pounds. The Air Force tested this bomb in Florida and the bomb blast was so strong at Disneyworld 25 French tourists surrendered. ~ Jay Leno

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining." ~ John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.

In response to the recent terror attacks in Spain, the French government have raised their terror alert status from "Run" to "Hide". If attacks continue on the continent they may be forced to further increase the alert to "Surrender", or even as high as "Collaborate". ~ Jay Leno
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast