Thread: Is This A Dialer ?

Or a really improved K-Lite?

Check the site here

The original description
    Kazaa Lite ist eine schlankere Variante des beliebten Kazaa-Clients, aber von Spyware, Banner- und Pop-Up-Werbung befreit. Die deutsche Version von Kazaa Lite bietet einige Vorteile, besonders für Nutzer, die sich sehr lange im Netzwerk aufhalten. Die integrierte Antiviren-Software ist die Antwort auf das Vorgehen einiger Plattenfirmen, die virenverseuchte Dateien einschleusen. Kazaa Lite ist ebenso wie die von vielen geliebte alte Morpheus-Version ein Filesharing-Programm, das auf das FastTrack-Netzwerk zugreift. Da auch die Oberfläche fast identisch aufgebaut ist, fällt der Umstieg nicht schwer.

Version:
    Dateigrösse:
    Datum:
    Downloads:
    Sprache:
    System:
    Lizenz:
    Webseite:

2.90 MB
    29. September 2003

98 | ME | 2000 | XP
    Freeware
    Hersteller  That means website http://www.mp3-world.net/  
    English

Kazaa Lite is a slimmer variant of the popular Kazaa Clients, but releases from Spyware, banner and Pop UP advertisement. The German version of Kazaa Lite offers some advantages, particularly for users, who are for a very long time in the network. The integrated anti-virus software is the answer to the procedure of some disk companies, which transfer virus-contaminated files. Kazaa Lite is just like old Morpheus version a file sharing program loved of many, which accesses the nearly TRACK network. Since also the surface is nearly identically developed, does not fall transferred heavily. Version: File size: Date: Downloads: Language: System: License: Web page: 2.4.3 2,90 MT 29 September 2003 1295 98 | ME | 2000 | XP Freeware manufacturer We are pleased which we you with the Download of this software help can and if you would be pleased our advertising partner attention would likewise give and its web page to visit the Download necessarily over at your computer to arrive so long:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    i doubt it will be a 'improved' version of k-lite, but i dont speak german and just formatted today so dont want to risk it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Claims
    The integrated anti-virus software is the answer to the procedure of some disk companies, which transfer virus-contaminated files

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@4 November 2003 - 20:45
    Claims
    The integrated anti-virus software is the answer to the procedure of some disk companies, which transfer virus-contaminated files
    *cough* bullguard lite *cough*