Thread: Rar Files

Poster
    i downloaded a file from flashcn.cc and the file is password protected, i have tried the usual like the website name and cant get it, is there a way i can get past this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    The name of the file ,please.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Cant help you in cracking since its not allowed on this board.

However if you ever forget your password of one of the rar files you created you can still recover it by several rar password recovery tools out there. You should google it to find it. If i find one will let you know.

rephrase your question
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    silly me, i managed to find it

sorry

btw this was the link

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Marius24@4 November 2003 - 16:05
    silly me, i managed to find it

sorry

btw this was the link
    didnt understand any block of the undisplayable language pack(chinese)
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    A little app that might help if you forget your password again. Just paste the name in google and search. rarunlck.zip
    It&#39;s posted on a russian freeware/shareware site but the mods can&#39;t read russian and think it&#39;s a warez site

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    those rar password recovery apps r a waste of time. they only work for up to four letters. anything more or with numbers, brute force is the only way to go

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ya, they use the alphabet and numbers, they generate each letter/number at a time, the freeware&#39;s only do like the first 3 letters.....i had p/w protected one time and i used a freeware cracker...first 3hrs and it only cracked the first 1