Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New tread !! Funy joke

Two old people, a man and a woman, walk into a hospital. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample." The old man says, "What?" So the doctor says it again. Once again the old man says, "what?" So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A FECES SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!" With that the old woman turns to the old man and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ1 View Post
    Two old people, a man and a woman, walk into a hospital. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample." The old man says, "What?" So the doctor says it again. Once again the old man says, "what?" So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A FECES SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!" With that the old woman turns to the old man and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"
    good one!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Actually heard this joke at a manager's meeting.
    New manager stood up at the conference and goes:

"Hi everyone my name is, so-and-so, sorry that I'm not very with it this morning.
    Couldn't sleep very well at the hotel. The neighbour must love her chocolate because she kept yelling "Oh! Henry! Oh! Henry!" for most of the night." =-P

4. Lounge   -   #24
    haha another good one.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123