Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Peerportal is Closed

As a member of PP for a reasonable amount of time I think it's a real shame that thing's have gone the way they have, it certainly was a great site that I personally gained a lot from. My thanks to to all those at PP that deserve it...

...and as a member that donated I'm disappointed that it didn't seem to get to those on PP that deserved it, I certainly hope that that gets rectified at the new site if I'm extended an invitation.

(I've added you as a friend here Glen, I cant PM at the moment due to being a new member).

Quote Originally Posted by Glen@pp View Post
    we should be back online the weekend but we will no longer be using the name peerportal.
    add me to your friends or pm me your email and i'll keep you updated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldlyWise View Post
    As a member of PP for a reasonable amount of time I think it's a real shame that thing's have gone the way they have, it certainly was a great site that I personally gained a lot from. My thanks to to all those at PP that deserve it...

...and as a member that donated I'm disappointed that it didn't seem to get to those on PP that deserved it, I certainly hope that that gets rectified at the new site if I'm extended an invitation.

(I've added you as a friend here Glen, I cant PM at the moment due to being a new member).

Quote Originally Posted by Glen@pp View Post
    we should be back online the weekend but we will no longer be using the name peerportal.
    add me to your friends or pm me your email and i'll keep you updated.
    I couldn't of said it better, and I'm in the same boat. There were MANY staff members that really helped me out over the last few years. Meanchick, her BF, beat, etc. etc. etc. (just too many to list.) ALL of them can attest that I was a stand up member. I'd LOVE to be a part of whatever new site you develop, and would love an invite. I'm also new here, and can't message you Glen... please message me your info.
    Many thanks M8.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    beerandwomen
    hey glenn i added ya. i was a 4 year member from the start.. when it split from..... same nick. hope i can come along for the ride too bro. i know ya rememer me cause i pm'ed ya to hell when i had a prob. lol
    Last edited by beerandwomen; 09-16-2010 at 02:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Glen as being co owner do you not have a list of emails from the database that can be used to inform us when we have a nea torrent home ??

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    SO much of the Database was deleted so I'm not sure. However, I'm not the owner, so I have no idea yes or no

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post
    ...However, I'm not the owner, so I have no idea yes or no
    I am confused how if the above was stated...You would know anything about what you say below.

SO much of the Database was deleted so I'm not sure...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    jiggydragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure0z View Post
    Glen as being co owner do you not have a list of emails from the database that can be used to inform us when we have a nea torrent home ??
    I can say the same Glen, I have been on for quite some time and I think I brought some friends along with me too. I hope I can follow ya.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    SO much of the Database was deleted
    Self explanatory.

so I'm not sure...
    ^^About the email database. I'm not sure it would be there.

I'm saying I'm not the owner, so I would have no idea if it is there or not.
    Hope that explains it. After reading it a 2nd time I realized it was a little messed up :s

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    _alpha_
    (Hi Glen, added you as a friend for info about new site :-) )

I was a member for nearly the whole 4 years PP was open too... I enjoyed the convenience of having just 1 site that always had the latest torrents and most of the time it maxed out my internet connection.. it's with great regreat I'm now looking for a suitable replacement.. any news on PP 'kissing and making up' (to save my good ration) or a new site would be greatly appreciated..

Glen, Beat, Meanchick cheers for all the good times and always being on hand to help..

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Self explanatory.

so I'm not sure...
    ^^About the email database. I'm not sure it would be there.

I'm saying I'm not the owner, so I would have no idea if it is there or not.
    Hope that explains it. After reading it a 2nd time I realized it was a little messed up :s
    My point being that if you are not a staff member then how would you even know if any of the database was actually deleted?
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast