Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: req tti seedhours

  1. #1

    Smile

    hi...

    thise is my first req plz help me I need tti seedhours and thanks

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by King_OF_Kings View Post
    thise is my first req plz help me I need tti seedhours and thanks
    Looking at your history of crap posts and the fact you say you "need" TTi seedhours without giving any reason for that, I'd say you've started with the wrong foot.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,718
    Come on, it's his first request...

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I guess I'll have to play the "I would but I don't have an account" card, then.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    (0_0)
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I guess I'll have to play the "I would but I don't have an account" card, then.
    shame on you.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Used to have one. It died of inactivity.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I guess I'll have to play the "I would but I don't have an account" card, then.
    shame on you.
    shame on you too

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King_OF_Kings View Post
    thise is my first req plz help me I need tti seedhours and thanks
    Looking at your history of crap posts and the fact you say you "need" TTi seedhours without giving any reason for that, I'd say you've started with the wrong foot.
    I need the seedhours to remove some download

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Try cross-seeding something from another tracker instead. From my experience, TTi isn't that hard to seed on.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    (0_0)
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post

    shame on you.
    shame on you too
    Why? I have account.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •